Ronin-S multifunctional joystick click
751 8 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikex
lvl.3
Italy

Hey, I just saw a promotional video of Ronin S, and in the video, you can clearly see that joystick is clickable, but my joystick on Ronin-S isn't clickable, so can anybody explain me, is it something wrong with my Ronin, or it's a there is another lie in advertisement video?

ps promotional video can be found here https://www.dji.com/id/ronin-s?site=brandsite&from=homepage
2019-3-6
Use props
Mitz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137388 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

RTFM ;O) Batman ;O)   is the RSS port to focus and more

User Manual

2019-3-6
Use props
Mikex
lvl.3
Italy

Mitz Posted at 3-6 16:02
RTFM ;O) Batman ;O)   is the RSS port to focus and more  

User Manual

wwwhaaaat?
I guess you didn't see a video, and I'm talking about that
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... pOzWMFTktVq4RcdYavU
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mikex, no, the joystick is not clickable, the staff in the promotional video is pushing the joysticks which may cause a visual illusion, in fact, the joystick cannot be pressed, please don't worry.
2019-3-7
Use props
Mikex
lvl.3
Italy

nope, I can clearly see frame by frame that joystick isn't pushed in any direction, it actually clicked
2019-3-7
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joystick clearly bring pushed. There is no optical illusion. Perhaps this was an early prototype? I recall seeing this video well before the product was released...
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mikex Posted at 3-7 01:45
nope, I can clearly see frame by frame that joystick isn't pushed in any direction, it actually clicked

Sorry for the confusion, but the joystick on the Ronin-S cannot be pressed, and we didn't see anything in the video that the joystick is clickable, neither the user manual, please don't worry about it. Thank you.
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

marctronixx Posted at 3-7 12:47
Joystick clearly bring pushed. There is no optical illusion. Perhaps this was an early prototype? I recall seeing this video well before the product was released...

Hi marctronixx, the joystick is not clickable, and we never state it can be pressed, please don't worry about it, thank you.
2019-3-8
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey DJI MINDY! I do appreciate your efforts at keeping things calm on these forums. I know it can be a challenge at times.

I’m not worried nor do I mean to be angry sounding in the words.
After looking at the video clip again , especially the one that the OP posted, it looks to be an optical illusion. I think what I am seeing is NOT the joystick being pushed in RATHER its being pushed over to the RIGHT side and it LOOKS like its being pushed in. I think the gloved thumb, and the quick but of just the button action makes it look like its being pushed in, so i correct myself in saying the button is not clickable in the video.

I dont mean to spread fear and false comments. I own up to my mistakes and apologize to the forum
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules