Battery storage
867 3 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

Hello! So the weather probably here in Czech Republic will be really bad for this weekend and that brings me to this question. If I won`t use the batteries for a few days at what percentage should i store them? I heared that I should let it between 50% to 60% it that true? That means the 3rd light blinking. Or what should I do? A what percentage should I store them?
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to that. Yes, 60%-50% would be fine. and never stored it when fully charge. And if ever you will store it for a longer time, we would recommend checking it at least one times a week just to make sure there will be no problem. Best Regards!
2019-3-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Storing for a few months - I would give the battery storage some thought.  

A few weeks - maybe I'd think about it some - depending on the present charge of a particular battery.  

I would not in any way be concerned about "a few days."  

Good luck.  

2019-3-6
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Russia

Just let the Auto Discharge system do its job. The battery will self discharge to storage level reducing possibility of damage due to leaving fully charged.

Just remember to charge up regardless of LED lights indication before flight later.
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules