Aircraft disconnected in red in "enter device"
2026 15 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

Hi all,

Hoping that there is some assitance out there with this issue. I just purchased a Phantom 4 Pro along with the remote with the builit in monitor. I was using this for a while and decided that it woudl be best to use a remote that would allow me to use my phone or tab for automated flying. I ended up buying the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 RC. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone that I was trying to fly using the DJI Go 4 app today and for the life of me cannot get the RC to connect to the AC. When I enter the DJI Go app, it shows that the RC is connected, but when I enter the device, the top left corner shows that the aircraft is disconnected.
     I have read a few forums about this type of issue and has left me to believe that this may have something to do with the precise fly update, which I have been unable to perform becuause the cord that was sent with my Phantom 4 Pro will not fit into the smaller USB port on my AC. Can anybody out there help me out? Is this an update issue or something else? If this is a cord issue, what type would I need. I will post a pic of what kind of cord was sent to me in a bit. I've been trying to get this thing going for a while now and I'm feeling a bit defeated.

Thanks,
Steve
Informaton from my Genreral Settings > About:
Remote Controller:
Precise Fly Safe Database:
Basic FlySafe:
2019-3-6
Use props
FarmerMac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I’m almost sure that if you got a a Phantom 4 pro then it’s NOT compatible with the V2 remote.
But If it’s a P4P V2 drone the remote should be ok.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation? When the application mentioned that the RC is connected did you manage to use your remote controller to check if the aircraft will respond to see if this is false information on the application? Are you getting a live feed on the application? Do we have an option to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.  
2019-3-6
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

FarmerMac Posted at 3-6 14:21
I’m almost sure that if you got a a Phantom 4 pro then it’s NOT compatible with the V2 remote.
But If it’s a P4P V2 drone the remote should be ok.

FarmerMac,

I'm forgot to add that it is a Phantom 4 Pro V02.
2019-3-6
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft
United States

shuff43 Posted at 3-6 17:44
FarmerMac,

I'm forgot to add that it is a Phantom 4 Pro V02.

I know the Phantom 4 Pro + remote will not work with the P4P V2. The V2 requires a different remote with occusync.
2019-3-6
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 3-6 18:40
I know the Phantom 4 Pro + remote will not work with the P4P V2. The V2 requires a different remote with occusync.

Rockyraaccoon,

Both AC and RC are Phantom 4 Pro V02. I will post screenshots of the display tomorrow.
2019-3-6
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 15:11
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation? When the application mentioned that the RC is connected did you manage to use your remote controller to check if the aircraft will respond to see if this is false information on the application? Are you getting a live feed on the application? Do we have an option to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Hi DJI Tony,

Both AC and RC are Phantom 4 Pro V02. I will post screenshots of the display tomorrow.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

shuff43 Posted at 3-6 20:16
Hi DJI Tony,

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would like to ask where did you purchase this remote controller without a built-in screen for Phantom 4 Pro v2? Please let us know once you've uploaded the screenshot.
2019-3-7
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-7 08:43
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would like to ask where did you purchase this remote controller without a built-in screen for Phantom 4 Pro v2? Please let us know once you've uploaded the screenshot.

2019-3-7
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

This is what I see when I am connected to the Galaxy S7 and the RC.

This is the AC disconnected screen that I haven't been able to get to go to aircraft connected.

This is the general settings > about screen.

2019-3-7
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

shuff43 Posted at 3-7 13:42
This is what I see when I am connected to the Galaxy S7 and the RC.

[view_image]

DJI P4P remote controller (PRO V2.0) purchased from

2019-3-7
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-7 08:43
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would like to ask where did you purchase this remote controller without a built-in screen for Phantom 4 Pro v2? Please let us know once you've uploaded the screenshot.

Hi DJI Tony,

I posted some screenshots further down in the thread. Here is where I purchased the DJI P4P V02 controller from.

2019-3-7
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 15:11
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation? When the application mentioned that the RC is connected did you manage to use your remote controller to check if the aircraft will respond to see if this is false information on the application? Are you getting a live feed on the application? Do we have an option to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Tony,

See my screenshots below. It doesn't appear that I am getting any kind of live feed on the application. I can't ave any of the MC settings either.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

shuff43 Posted at 3-7 14:05
Tony,

See my screenshots below. It doesn't appear that I am getting any kind of live feed on the application. I can't ave any of the MC settings either.

Hi, thanks for providing this information. Based on the screenshot that you've provided to us, it seems that the application couldn't detect the aircraft's firmware. Therefore, the connection between the aircraft and the remote controller is not established. You could refer to the video tutorial on how you will link your new remote controller to your Phantom 4 Pro v2. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2019-3-7
Use props
shuff43
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-7 14:32
Hi, thanks for providing this information. Based on the screenshot that you've provided to us, it seems that the application couldn't detect the aircraft's firmware. Therefore, the connection between the aircraft and the remote controller is not established. You could refer to the video tutorial on how you will link your new remote controller to your Phantom 4 Pro v2. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJod8yqB0Sw

Thanks, Tony. This solved the problem. The place i purchased the RC from didn't include any kind of instructions so I was in the dark trying to figure this out. Cheers!
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

shuff43 Posted at 3-7 20:26
Thanks, Tony. This solved the problem. The place i purchased the RC from didn't include any kind of instructions so I was in the dark trying to figure this out. Cheers!

You're most welcome. I'm glad that the issue has been solved. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your continued support.
2019-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules