Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 ENT Firmware problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jholder
New
Flight distance : 108173 ft
United States

I am working on a program at work that we are testing using drones for some tasks. We recently purchased:
1 Mavic 2 enterprise zoom, with a Crystal Sky
1 mavic 2 dual, with Crystal Sky

I recieved the Zoom yesturday and have not been able to get it to work. Have not recievved the Dual yet...
1. At first setup it would not activate, I would get the error server error 500
2. I next atempted to use Mavic Assistant 2.
- This only set the firmware on the Mavic to V.1.00.000.
- I also updated the RC to V1.00.0300

Here is now the problem:
Every time I try to connect to the drone the CS says that a new firmware version is availble 'v1.00.0300'. It will start to download and install, but half way through the CS will flicker and go to the screen that has you choose DGI Go or DGI Go 4, (both of these are the latest version also) then after a while nothing happens. If I go back to the App it all starts again, new firware availible etc.

I have also tried downgrading the RC to V.1.00.000, this does not help, the CS says the RC needs to be updated.

When I connect the drone back to the computer, Mavic Assistant 2 shows the only firmware availible is V.1.00.000 but I can not use the drone becouse the CS wants me to update to V1.00.0300

Help I am stuck in a loop.
2019-3-6
Use props
Jholder
New
United States

ok so i did some looking through the other forums, Do I need to be using DJI Pilot?
2019-3-6
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Jholder Posted at 3-6 18:36
ok so i did some looking through the other forums, Do I need to be using DJI Pilot?

Yes, both the M2E and M2ED need Pilot app
2019-3-6
Use props
Jholder
New
United States

Keule Posted at 3-6 18:41
Yes, both the M2E and M2ED need Pilot app

Thanks, I also found a video that shows how to enable the Pilot app on the Crystal Sky launcher screen. I will try this first thing tomorrow morning.
2019-3-6
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just as an FYI to help you be clear about the products you have and to help others understand the products you are seeking assistance on, I think it is important to be accurate on the product names.  

There is a product named "Mavic 2 Zoom" and there is a product named "Mavic 2 Enterprise", but there is not a product named "Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom".  

Because they are functionally different and the interfaces (i.e. DJI Go 4 vs. DJI Pilot) are different, it helps to be clear with these names so that others can provide accurate information to help you out.  

For the Mavic 2 Zoom (and Mavic 2 Pro), the primary app you would use is DJI Go 4.  For the Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, the primary app you would use is DJI Pilot.

Also, if you are using DJI Assistant 2 on your computer, make sure you are using the correct version for the Mavic 2 platform.  I think that is currently v2.0.6.  There are other versions available for download on other parts of DJI's website that is applicable for other drones.  This is the Mavic 2 version:  https://www.dji.com/mavic-2-enterprise/info#downloads

Best of luck in your endeavors moving forward.
2019-3-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 3-6 20:31
Just as an FYI to help you be clear about the products you have and to help others understand the products you are seeking assistance on, I think it is important to be accurate on the product names.  

There is a product named "Mavic 2 Zoom" and there is a product named "Mavic 2 Enterprise", but there is not a product named "Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom".  

The amount of Mavic Pro 2 Zoom's I've seen on YT is eye watering lol It's hard to take a reviewer seriously when they don't even know the proper name of the product they are reviewing - so I don't
2019-3-7
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 3-7 00:17
The amount of Mavic Pro 2 Zoom's I've seen on YT is eye watering lol It's hard to take a reviewer seriously when they don't even know the proper name of the product they are reviewing - so I don't

Yes, I agree! If a reviewer can't get something as simple as the name correct, how can I trust anything else they are about to say.
2019-3-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 3-8 12:24
Yes, I agree! If a reviewer can't get something as simple as the name correct, how can I trust anything else they are about to say.

2019-3-8
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I pride myself in getting at least the name correct.  Anything else is just gravy!  Lol!  
2019-3-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 3-8 12:30
I pride myself in getting at least the name correct.  Anything else is just gravy!  Lol!

Hahaha - you do a great job fella. Keep it up.
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules