Camera button not working
6396 8 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
forager3215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230951 ft
New Zealand

Ok after taking a pano shot with mavic pro 2 the camera Button on dji go 4 app doesnt work i have uninstalled the app and reinstalled still doesnt work but allows me to record video but not take pictiures

2019-3-6
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Another thread about this issue posted two days ago, I think. I have the same problem, but with the Mavic Air. Also, could not switch between video and camera mode. (after the latest DJI Go 4 update) and button to take the picture does not function (on controller and on the phone, if you press the shutter button, nothing happens.) Hopefully it will be sorted out very soon.
2019-3-7
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

This is NOT a mobile device problem.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. With regards to that kindly provide
the firmware version of the Aircraft, Remote, device that you are using and version of DJI Go 4 app. Let me forward this concern to our developer for them to check. Best regards!
2019-3-7
Use props
forager3215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230951 ft
New Zealand

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-7 08:20
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. With regards to that kindly provide
the firmware version of the Aircraft, Remote, device that you are using and version of DJI Go 4 app. Let me forward this concern to our developer for them to check. Best regards!

go 4 app version 4.3.14 aircraft version 01.00.0300 remote 01.00.0300 Was able to get the camera button working again had to go into camera setting reselect pano then 180 degree then go to and select hdr setting then normal  shot setting and it worked after that. BTW at the time not even the camera button on remote worked.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

forager3215 Posted at 3-7 11:07
go 4 app version 4.3.14 aircraft version 01.00.0300 remote 01.00.0300 Was able to get the camera button working again had to go into camera setting reselect pano then 180 degree then go to and select hdr setting then normal  shot setting and it worked after that. BTW at the time not even the camera button on remote worked.

Thank you for the Information. I already forwarded it. If ever you encounter any problem again. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-7
Use props
Slukens
New

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-7 11:41
Thank you for the Information. I already forwarded it. If ever you encounter any problem again. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

I am experiencing the same issue. I can also not make changes to the still camera settings. I do receive the shutter sound, but no image taken. Tried on iPad and iPhone, deleted and reinstalled the app, no go.
2019-5-5
Use props
Slukens
New

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-7 11:41

I am experiencing the same issue. I can also not make changes to the still camera settings. I do receive the shutter sound, but no image taken. Tried on iPad and iPhone, deleted and reinstalled the app, no go.
2019-5-5
Use props
fansc4c17894
lvl.1

I am experiencing the same issue, exactly as described above. This weekend I was taking aerial photos of my best friend’s wedding. I thought it was a bit odd that I couldn’t switch between photo and video mode, however I heard the shutter sound whenever I pressed the picture button, so I believed that I was getting good stills. The next day, when I reviewed the images, I found that none had been saved at all. It’s just heartbreaking, because I will never be able to get images of that event ever again.
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules