VIEWING FOOTAGE AFTER FLIGHT
528 8 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

I have been trying to find out how to view my hyperlaspe videos on my iPad after finishing the shots. Is it even possible? I don’t want to you do this in the editing area, just would like to see what the hyperlaspe looks like onscreen and possibly sending it to a friend to enjoy. Is there somewhere that I could learn how to do this? All the videos show to make great or better hyperlaspe videos but don’t give out info as how to view them without some kind of editing software.
2019-3-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just look at the playback and it will be saved with your other vids
2019-3-7
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
United States

A CW Posted at 3-7 00:14
Just look at the playback and it will be saved with your other vids

Thank you, I had tried that at first but didn't wait long enough for the video to load so was not seeing it. Bottom line here, patience, patience, and patience! Thanks again.
2019-3-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SITKAMICK Posted at 3-7 09:03
Thank you, I had tried that at first but didn't wait long enough for the video to load so was not seeing it. Bottom line here, patience, patience, and patience! Thanks again.

Always download in playback when the drone is on the ground at the end of each flight before turning off the battery. One of my post flight checks.
2019-3-7
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
United States

A CW Posted at 3-7 09:25
Always download in playback when the drone is on the ground at the end of each flight before turning off the battery. One of my post flight checks.

As I am new to hyperlapse, not sure about how to do the download after capturing the hyperlapse. Are there certain steps to do this, or will it download automatically?
2019-3-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SITKAMICK Posted at 3-7 10:13
As I am new to hyperlapse, not sure about how to do the download after capturing the hyperlapse. Are there certain steps to do this, or will it download automatically?

The HL will auto download but things like panos will need to be stitched. Always best to check before formatting the micro sd card
2019-3-7
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
United States

A CW Posted at 3-7 10:44
The HL will auto download but things like panos will need to be stitched. Always best to check before formatting the micro sd card

Thank you, are there certain steps to take to stitch pano's? I don't know what stitching is all about. Seems like there should be something somewhere to study and learn how to do these other tasks.
2019-3-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SITKAMICK Posted at 3-7 11:52
Thank you, are there certain steps to take to stitch pano's? I don't know what stitching is all about. Seems like there should be something somewhere to study and learn how to do these other tasks.

The app stitches them for you but you need to download it in the playback menu if you want the pano in the app editor otherwise, do it manually from the sd card  
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For you to quick-view the hyperlapse, you could use the playback button on the application, however, the app should still be connected to the RC and aircraft. Please let us know if you have other queries. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules