Path and poi
463 4 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
barrub3d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53333 ft
Italy

I need to do a video along a path (terrain perimeter) but camera must pointing to the center of terrain.. No specific point of interest but only center of terrain.
It's urgent please!thank you
2019-3-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha barrub,

Look at the "Intelligent Flight Modes".  There is Point of Interest and CourseLock.  They can do what you want.  Look in the videos section of Product Support.  On the main "DJI Home Page" way down at the bottom, in the middle, you will see "Support" in white.  Just below that you will see "Product Support".  Open Product Support.  Then go way down again to "Other Support Options".  On the far right you will see the "YouTube" icon.

In the DJI YouTube site, look for the Tutorials Channel featured in the right column.  Scroll down and you will see the P4 Series tutorials.

There is also Tom's Tech Time.  Here is a link to his special on DJI Intelligent Flight Modes Explained.

https://www.tomstechtime.com/intelligent-flight-modes

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Sounds like a fun mission.

Good luck accomplishing it.

RedHotPoker
2019-3-9
Use props
barrub3d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53333 ft
Italy

Courselock have a single direction and point where I need, but in my case, I need to go along a perimeter, multi segment, and pointing all the time to a fixed place on map
2019-3-9
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

barrub3d Posted at 3-9 17:51
Courselock have a single direction and point where I need, but in my case, I need to go along a perimeter, multi segment, and pointing all the time to a fixed place on map

Aloha barrub,

The DJI GO 4, DJI Pilot and Litchi can do the mission with different techniques for each of them.  Using DJI GO 4, you set the camera and gimbal to "Free" and then set the waypoints.  Then you run the mission a second time for filming.  DJI Pilot also has the ability to set waypoints and operate the camera manually (this one is the simplest).  Litchi is able to do it on a computer and download it onto your device in the field but it is more of an education.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules