DJI GO flight record pictures
673 4 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrunchyChris
lvl.2

United States

Hello all. I have noticed that when you are looking at you flight records and you took a photo, it does not display the actual photo that you took during the flight. Instead, it displays a place holder image to show where you took the photo. This may be a software issue but I'm pretty sure that it's not.

For example:

DJI, I would recommend that you change this, and maybe add a feature where you can click on the picture to enlarge it.
Just a recommendation!
IMG_2881.png
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested with DJI Product. This suggestion will be forwarded to our developer and for future reference as well. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-7
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Some Devices (I just "talk" about Droids, right now) show , some don't!
(I think DJI has coding trouble ;-)
Not every app version shows on every phone.
But they are there, max. 4 from a flight! 920x480 or such size.
In case you use Air Data UAV, you (everybody with the link) can even find this 4 pictures on that website!

I upload 2 pictures, same flight, one phone (no pic Droid 9) one the tab (pictures numbered, but just placeholder to see, Droid7)
In case, you just see the placeholder, but not "capture: xx", tab on the placeholder, to see 4 of the pictures.
And also there are flightlogs WITH a thumbnail, no numbers. So it is a bit "messy".

2019-3-7
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

S-e-ven Posted at 3-7 09:23
Some Devices (I just "talk" about Droids, right now) show , some don't!
(I think DJI has coding trouble ;-)
Not every app version shows on every phone.

Mine don't. Galaxy S8, Last version og DJI GO4
Screenshot_20190307-194145.jpg
2019-3-7
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

You have a tab, somewhere?
Install the Go4 tab version (comes on mine with 2 rows, left the overview, right the flight records) , sync and try.
I just never look at them, anyway.
Just the fact that we upload them to the DJI-cloud is somehow a bit irritating, isn't it?
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules