Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
XT2 high temperatures
1347 11 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jnascimento
New
Portugal

After taking some photos in JPGR with the correct temperature, the XT2  starts collecting images with temperatures higher than 150ºC (300F) in all pixels. With the same objects, everything the same, except the result... After a while the temperature return to normal. Thanks

2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jnascimento, sorry to hear that, may we verify if the aircraft will become very hot when the issue happens? Does it happen every time or occasionally?
2019-3-7
Use props
jnascimento
New
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-7 21:07
Hi jnascimento, sorry to hear that, may we verify if the aircraft will become very hot when the issue happens? Does it happen every time or occasionally?

Hi. It happens in the air or in the ground with the M600 pro stopped, cold. At the time, I only used the XT2 twice and it happens in both experiences.
2019-3-8
Use props
HyperSpectral
Second Officer
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Where are you determining the temperature is above 150C? Is this present in imagery you look at in FLIR Tools?

If the image data is as high as you say there's something wrong with the camera. Good luck getting it repaired from portugal, here in the US DJI has had our XT for 3 weeks and still has not provided us a quote.
2019-3-8
Use props
jnascimento
New
Portugal

HyperSpectral Posted at 3-8 05:33
Where are you determining the temperature is above 150C? Is this present in imagery you look at in FLIR Tools?

If the image data is as high as you say there's something wrong with the camera. Good luck getting it repaired from portugal, here in the US DJI has had our XT for 3 weeks and still has not provided us a quote.

Is it in FLIR Tool. In the camera, I don't know. I didn't remember that could be in the software... thanks for your tip!
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jnascimento Posted at 3-8 01:43
Hi. It happens in the air or in the ground with the M600 pro stopped, cold. At the time, I only used the XT2 twice and it happens in both experiences.

Thanks for your clarification, this issue will be forwarded to our engineers for verification, I will come back to you if more info is needed, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HyperSpectral Posted at 3-8 05:33

Hi HyperSpectral, sorry to hear that, did you send in the XT to our official repair center? If yes, could you please post the case number so that we can check the current status? Thank you.
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi jnascimento, I have verified with our engineers, if the issue happens every time, it is recommended to send in for a diagnosis. Please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-3-10
Use props
HyperSpectral
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-10 22:43
Hi HyperSpectral, sorry to hear that, did you send in the XT to our official repair center? If yes, could you please post the case number so that we can check the current status? Thank you.

I have sent you a PM with the case number. 3 weeks+ is a long time for an initial assessment and quote for cost.
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HyperSpectral Posted at 3-11 04:00
I have sent you a PM with the case number. 3 weeks+ is a long time for an initial assessment and quote for cost.

Thanks for the case number, upon checking the case, the XT was sent to FLIR for the repair service, that is why it took more time than the normal repair, the XT has already been shipped, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-3-13
Use props
HyperSpectral
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-13 04:28
Thanks for the case number, upon checking the case, the XT was sent to FLIR for the repair service, that is why it took more time than the normal repair, the XT has already been shipped, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.

Yes, its been a strange process.

I should have the XT back on monday for a total time to repair of about 5 weeks.
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HyperSpectral Posted at 3-13 04:42
Yes, its been a strange process.

I should have the XT back on monday for a total time to repair of about 5 weeks.

We apologize again for the inconvenience caused, please test the camera when you receive it and keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules