1079 11 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350148 ft
United States

To whom it may concern,

I have tried to do this in a private manner with insufficient help from DJI customer service.  I would like my account to be deleted from this site.  Please tell me what to do or who to contact. The email in which customer service provided me with, djifansforum@dji.com, is not an email which can be used to acheive this goal.  I am very upset for my own personal reasons which may be why I am not seeing how to do this on my own.  Thank you for your time and assistance in advance.
SMCORNW4
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi SMCORNW4, my apologies for  the inconvenience. I will coordinate this to our designated team to check what is the best solution for your concern. I will give you a feedback as soon as possible. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-3-7
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

Thank you DJI Paladin
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SMCORNW4 Posted at 3-7 10:27
Thank you DJI Paladin

You're welcome. This thread has already been forwarded to our related team. By the way, please respond to my PM when you get a chance. Thank you.
2019-3-7
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

Thank you DJI Paladin

i dont know about deleting
but why not log off and not worry
2019-3-7
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

SAADHERO Posted at 3-7 14:02
i dont know about deleting
but why not log off and not worry

Totally understand what your saying. It's more of a personal thing for me. It has nothing to do with any other members on here.  You all have been awesome to share with for this brief period of time.  Being as polite as possible about things.
2019-3-7
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

SMCORNW4 Posted at 3-7 14:24
Totally understand what your saying. It's more of a personal thing for me. It has nothing to do with any other members on here.  You all have been awesome to share with for this brief period of time.  Being as polite as possible about things.

wow you must have some serious beef with Dji
2019-3-8
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

What's seen by China, cannot be unseen.
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you DJI Paladin

My apologies for the late response. After confirming from our related team, the forum account cannot be deleted separately, however, we can remove the whole DJI account.  Once the account is deleted, this account will not be able to login to all DJI websites anymore, including DJI Store, DJI APP, DJI Forum, SkyPixel etc. You can provide me your contact email or phone number via PM so that we can contact you directly regarding this matter. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
2019-3-8
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 3-8 07:28
What's seen by China, cannot be unseen.

Very weird statement to make! Please elaborate on what you mean.  Is this some kind of threat?
2019-3-11
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

SMCORNW4 Posted at 3-11 09:35
Very weird statement to make! Please elaborate on what you mean.  Is this some kind of threat?

No threat.... see official answer above.... no selective deletion of forum account only, unfortunately.
2019-3-11
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 3-11 23:41
No threat.... see official answer above.... no selective deletion of forum account only, unfortunately.

Yeah, I don't get that. Other than the fact they want to imprison me. lol
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules