LG G5 Bluetooth not finding Osmo Mobile 2
943 1 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CroonerTim
New

United States

I have a new Mobile 2 and my phone keeps saying that it can't find the Osmo. I turned off all other Blutooth Devices, used the DJI app to connect, and it still won't connect. I did get it to connect once after several tries, but not again. I also powered my phone down several times to no avail.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi CroonerTim, my apologies for all the trouble. Kindly ensure that you have the right process of mounting the gimbal. When you connect to Osmo Mobile 2, please make sure no other Bluetooth is turned on, then connect to Osmo Mobile 2 via DJI Go APP. If the problem persists, you can back up your files and reinstall the APP and check if the that can help. If you are using a protector case on your phone, kindly remove it and try to connect again to your Osmo mobile 2. Also, please make sure that your firmware is up to date, you can refer on the video tutorials below. You can also try a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. I will attached the recommended devices below. Thank you.

1.PNG
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules