Phantom Pro 3 – no lights – iPad App says needs Firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kingpoa
New
Australia

I've used the drone many times before. It turns on and flies, but no camera and no view from App.
App says Drone and Camera need firmware update.

I of course downloaded the firmware, and have used two different Micro SD cards to try to do the update. One existing card, and one brand new card. I'm using Mac OSX Mojave.

Nothing else on the SD cards. Copy over the BIN file as instructed.

Insert card (all units powered off). Insert battery, turn on drone. Arms light up, gimbal has a dance, but no lights. With new .BIN file in SD card, drone makes no updating noises whatsoever.

Read online I might need to re-connect the wires inside, but I've never taken it apart, so would like to leave that as a later option.

Any insight greatly appreciated.

2019-3-7
Use props
Marcus F
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi there King POA.

I seem to be having the same problem, i've tried for about 6 hours to try and sort this out and i've given up, and put the drone back in box in disgust.

I can turn on the drone, the drone and contoller link with a green light on the controller and the side of the drone.... HOWEVER, Although the gimble does it's dance, I have no light what so ever. I also do not have the drone show up in the Wi-Fi list on my Samsung tablet.

Whats going on? the last time I used the drone it was fine, all i've done is put it away in it's box for a few months. The firmware is up to date on both the controller and the drone. I've deleted and reinstalled the DJI Go app several times and used my Ipad, Hauwai phone as well as my Samsung... I have the same result with all. No camera light, and no camera feed.

Anyone help? This phantom  seems to have been the biggest waste of money i've ever bought.
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules