Need a cable to connect to Samsung S9
1399 4 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flashgor_99
New

United States

I just bought my Phantom 3 SE. But, I can't connect the cable to my Samsung S9. One end of the cable connects to a small USB port on the controller but the other end is a full size USB plug. The S9 has a small non-standard USB port. Does anyone know where I can get a cable to connect the controller to my phone? Specifically, what cable do I need?
Thanks in advance.
2019-3-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Look at a USB-C cable.
2019-3-7
Use props
MS-DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 853684 ft
Denmark

In my S9 box there was a conversion plug from usb-C to usb-mini included. If you also got this plug, then you can try that.

Edit:
Sorry, the above is for the direction way. But again in my S9 box there were two converter plugs included, so the other one should work.

2019-3-7
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

A P3SE uses WIFI to transmit any signal from the bird via RC to the phone and it´s bidirectional. Put yur phones WWIFI on and log in to your Phantoms WIFI SSID. Thats all.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. With regards to that. You don't need to connect a USB cable from the Remote to the Device. Since the connection between the remote controller is through WIFI. You just need to search or scan the WIFI of the remote from your device and the password is 12341234. Best regards!
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules