Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I add a drone/product to my account or profile?
14284 31 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

For some reason, only three out of five of my devices show up in my DJI Forum account profile and only one shows up on my DJI.com account/profile. Does anyone know how to manually add these devices? Thanks in advance.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your question. As long as you've used the same email address when activating the Aircraft then sync the flight record from App, the aircraft or DJI Product should show under your name here. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-8
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 12:54
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your question. As long as you've used the same email address when activating the Aircraft then sync the flight record from App, the aircraft or DJI Product should show under your name here. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

DJI Gamora,

Thanks for the response. I have both an OSMO and DJI Goggles that are not showing up for some reason. Any suggestions?
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Chazerix Posted at 3-8 13:05
DJI Gamora,

Thanks for the response. I have both an OSMO and DJI Goggles that are not showing up for some reason. Any suggestions?

Ok, thank you may I ask if you used the same email address for activating the Osmo and Goggles? You can send me the serial number and let me check on my end. Thanks!
2019-3-8
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora - I just sent you the serial numbers via PM. I did use the same email address/login for all my devices.
2019-3-8
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for your help.
2019-3-8
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 14:43
Ok, thank you may I ask if you used the same email address for activating the Osmo and Goggles? You can send me the serial number and let me check on my end. Thanks!

DJI Gamora - any luck?
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Chazerix Posted at 3-10 15:25
DJI Gamora - any luck?

Sorry for the late response. I've responded you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-3-11
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 04:12
Sorry for the late response. I've responded you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!

DJI Gamora - I sent you a PM with a link to a picture of my serial number
2019-3-12
Use props
ColoradoWolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 355719 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 04:12

Hi DJI Gamora,
I have the same problem here. Would you be able to help. I have both DJI spark and mavic pro
2019-7-11
Use props
DJISpark_E.D.I.T.H
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3458 ft

India

I have DJI spark and using same email account. but drone is not showing under my profile
2020-5-16
Use props
Po_Tato
lvl.2
Flight distance : 630696 ft
United States

Same, I have the Osmo 2 and Air 2 and it's not showing on my profile. I'll be glad if you could be of help @DJI Gamora
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_TdfQWPDfYEgP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 611975 ft
Poland

Hi! My mavic 2 pro doesn;t show up in my profile (flight records) in DJI GO. Can you help?
2020-6-25
Use props
AlmondMan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434163 ft
United States

I have the same issue. My Spark shows up in my profile but my Mavic doesn't. I may be in a different situation becuase I bought my Mavic used, anybody have a solution for me or just contact support?
2020-10-7
Use props
sawsaw
lvl.1
Germany

Same issue. Wonder that DJI isnt more into it, cause for me its just nice to see my products, for DJI its precious cunstomer infomation.  Can you help us with that as well? thx
2021-7-27
Use props
Coinhunter50
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39564 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-3-8 12:54

I synced my flight log but my aircraft (phantom 4 pro) isn't showing up under my name. It did update my flight distance.
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Coinhunter50 Posted at 4-16 07:43
I synced my flight log but my aircraft (phantom 4 pro) isn't showing up under my name. It did update my flight distance.

Hi, there. Could you please give us the serial number of your drone? Thanks.
2022-4-16
Use props
Westfield_Chris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 97126 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having the same problem, I have the DJI OM5 and the RC Pro but neither shows up on my profile.
2022-5-7
Use props
Lu Jia Li
New

United States

Hi there I can find my device on the app how do I manually add it
2022-5-18
Use props
PCDroneGuy.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3300653 ft
United States

Same issue, and I do have DJI Care for all of them...
2022-7-15
Use props
TTV-VoidGG_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138051 ft
Philippines

Same issue for my Avata, it's not showing up under my avatar
2022-10-6
Use props
pylonicGateway
lvl.1
Singapore

Same actually. Have a few, like mavic and spark. Only my osmo shows up.
2022-11-28
Use props
djiuser_HQQE7V9viSD4
lvl.1

United States

I have a DJI FPV and I want to add it to the account my Mavic Air 2 is on. There is no option to remove the FPV drone from it's account. How do I add the FPV drone to my Mavics account so they are both on the same account?
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_lm9tuDTJ7u6c
lvl.2

United States

Hello Gamora.  My brother gave me his spark drone and I purchased a mavic pro, mavic 2 pro and just recently the Avata off EBay.   It is possible to add those devices to my profile? I also sold my mini 2 but it’s still shows up in my device list.  Any chance I can remove it?  Thank you.
2022-12-27
Use props
DB_Spieltv
New
Flight distance : 390138 ft
Germany

pylonicGateway Posted at 2022-11-28 05:50
Same actually. Have a few, like mavic and spark. Only my osmo shows up.

same problem here
2023-2-6
Use props
Shyboyghini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 349823 ft
Slovakia

4 years later and still no solution for this?!
2023-3-16
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198281 ft
United States

My Air 3 is not showing either
2023-8-31
Use props
Mailootje
lvl.2
Flight distance : 547710 ft
Netherlands

Same problem here. I bought the Mini 4 Pro and it didnt add it to my account. Used the same email adress.

It is showing my OSMO 5 but not my drone sadly
2023-10-31
Use props
djiuser_O32ep9LL9GRX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1176214 ft
Romania

I have the same problem here, newly bought FPV Drone activated and updated everything on a friend's DJI Fly account. Now the drone shows up in his devices and not in mine, even though I flew it for a few minutes. How can I fix this? Thank you.
2023-10-31
Use props
Obelix666
New
Flight distance : 4573 ft
Netherlands

I have a Mavic Air 2 and just bougt a Avata.

I added the drone and the goggles to my account via the app.
It works!

2023-12-30
Use props
AZonline
lvl.2
Flight distance : 971362 ft
  • >>>
United States

Obelix666 Posted at 2023-12-30 09:53
I have a Mavic Air 2 and just bougt a Avata.

I added the drone and the goggles to my account via the app.

Can you please advise on how you did it? i am having the same issue as well
1-11 11:06
Use props
Low Budget Ops
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3300709 ft
United States

I'm having the same problem, I have an air 3 and OM 6, but there not showing up.
2-20 11:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules