Hong Kong

Overview
  • Firmware Version: 01.31.00.60
  • Camera Firmware Version: 01.15.00.67
  • Gimbal Firmware Version: 01.31.01.86
  • XT Adapter Version: 01.00.00.13
  • DJI Pilot App Android Version: 1.2

Major Updates
  • Compatible with Matrice 200 Series V2 aircrafts. Please attach the Zenmuse XT with the XT Adapter to the Gimbal Connector I, and use the DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice to update the XT Adapter.

Notes:
  • This firmware upgrade is for the Zenmuse XT gimbal and camera only. It cannot be used to update the aircraft or the Intelligent Flight Battery.
  • The Zenmuse XT must be connected to the Inspire 1, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 200 and Matrice 200 Series V2 before starting this update, which requires a Zenmuse XT Gimbal Adapter.
  • Ensure that there is no other firmware package on the Micro SD card and that the battery level is above 50%.
  • It will take approximately 5 minutes to upgrade the firmware. The aircraft will beep when the upgrade is complete.

2019-3-7
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Is there only one update to the firmware, the m200 compatibility? Are any bugs fixed? The changelog is short
2019-3-13
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

does this mean I can use my original V1 XT on the M210 now without having to have it sent away for conversion, or do I still need to send it away for modification, and if so where do I find the right authorised FLIR outlet to do the work ?
2019-3-17
Use props
DarrenT
lvl.2

United States

danieljames Posted at 3-12 22:38
I think this is the best firmware update...

On paper it looks good, but after I jumped through all the hoops to even get this downloaded (had to use my phone as a hotspot for my laptop because my network won’t hook up to DJI’s new host or new ISP). After all that, this patch turned my roughly 50/50 chance at using my XT to a zero percent chance.

Yup, this patch officially killed my XT. The z30 patch makes it not only wander more, but it has an automatic pitch downward after initial startup. lol

All that coupled with the network connection error that Im still getting and DJI says they are aware of but have no fix for, yet won’t provide any solution for me at all, not even an RMA (my M210 is just over 3 months old).

Well, I hope the patch treated you better than it did me.
2019-3-21
Use props
Genrey
lvl.1

Philippines

Is DJI Pilot compatible in Samsung A7?
2019-3-24
Use props
anthonysmiths
lvl.1

Pakistan

FastestVPN has a Best VPN for Android as well. If you’re an android user, FastestVPN is the Secure Android VPN with seamless streaming and 256-bit AES encryption.
2019-3-25
Use props
jhc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 790761 ft
United States

I wish I could install this upgrade without concern, but DJIs track record is not one to inspire great confidence.  I see no answers to questions asked so far, so I'll wait and use what works.  Sometimes it seems like mine does something different every time I turn it on.
2019-3-26
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Updated to this FW and now the screen is inverted, so are the videos (?)
2019-4-24
Use props
fans29c178c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5441411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have M210 V2 with XT Radio Metric advanced.. Black screen only.. Update confirmed was success..  Tried move gimbal sides. PLEASE HELP!!!
2019-4-26
Use props
fans29c178c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5441411 ft
  • >>>
United States

UAViator53 Posted at 4-24 07:44
Updated to this FW and now the screen is inverted, so are the videos (?)

I had that issue before with an update, had to send it in......
2019-4-26
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans29c178c8 Posted at 4-26 19:57
I had that issue before with an update, had to send it in......

Inverted screen? DJI FWs strike again...
2019-5-6
Use props
djiuser_DTkA5DxOIuN6
New

India

Hello everyone,

Will I be able to use the XT for V1 drone if I update the firmware in XT for V2 drones?

I found this is a complaint in XT2 and people has to send back the cameras for service centers to roll back the firmware and use with V1 drones.

Is it true that there is no reset firmware option provided?

2019-5-6
Use props
djiuser_DTkA5DxOIuN6
New

India

Hello everyone,  Will I be able to use the XT for V1 drone if I update the firmware in XT for V2 drones?  I found this is a complaint in XT2 and people has to send back the cameras for service centers to roll back the firmware and use with V1 drones.  Is it true that there is no reset firmware option provided?
2019-5-6
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

djiuser_DTkA5DxOIuN6 Posted at 5-6 21:23
Hello everyone,  Will I be able to use the XT for V1 drone if I update the firmware in XT for V2 drones?  I found this is a complaint in XT2 and people has to send back the cameras for service centers to roll back the firmware and use with V1 drones.  Is it true that there is no reset firmware option provided?

Based on DJI's history, there is probably no reset firmware option. Nor will there ever be.

My only advice is do NOT update the XT unless you absolutely need to. If it works, leave it alone.
2019-5-9
Use props
djiuser_9RtZQ8Fpsl7m
New

United Kingdom

fansa7e34cd9 Posted at 3-17 08:49
does this mean I can use my original V1 XT on the M210 now without having to have it sent away for conversion, or do I still need to send it away for modification, and if so where do I find the right authorised FLIR outlet to do the work ?

Did you ever get an answer to your question about the XT v1 on the M210 v2?
2019-5-18
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi, Is this release also recommended for Inspire 1 and XT, or is it only of interest if you want to move the XT to Matrice? The readme states "Compatible with Matrice 200", but there is a firmware for the Inspire 1 also, so I guess there are other updates in this firmware? What are those?
2019-7-10
Use props
AITdrone.com
lvl.1

United States

Would anyone happen to have a copy if the previous firmware version? I updated my inspire 1 with xt 640 and now it still operates however all the video is saved in a compressed state. It plays back at 3x speed (a 9 min video becomes a 3 min video every time).  This makes demos and review nearly impossible and I cant find a copy of the previous file anywhere. This is what my xt app says. I tried several apps and they all do it.
20190813_203815.jpg
2019-8-14
Use props
bfortin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129951 ft
  • >>>
United States

AITdrone.com Posted at 2019-8-14 04:26
Would anyone happen to have a copy if the previous firmware version? I updated my inspire 1 with xt 640 and now it still operates however all the video is saved in a compressed state. It plays back at 3x speed (a 9 min video becomes a 3 min video every time).  This makes demos and review nearly impossible and I cant find a copy of the previous file anywhere. This is what my xt app says. I tried several apps and they all do it.[Image]

Did you ever get a copy of the previous firmware? I updated and now the camera has no feed in GS Pro app. I need FW ver. 1.24 at least.
2020-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules