DJI PTZ 20x-30x Zoom?
371 0 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chief AV
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone, I really didn't know where to find the answer but here goes nothing. I was wondering if anyone knew if DJI had any future plans of creating a completely wireless PTZ camera with 20x-30x zoom controlled with an Inspire 2 remote with HDMI out? I ask because our High School AV Program is trying to come up with a solution to get a "Pitcher's Cam" at a Baseball stadium where our control room was behind the stands. That'd be about 400-500 ft of cable run for power, ptz control, and video feed. That's near impossible for a mobile production crew that has to set up, run the event, and tear down within a couple of hours. The biggest thing that's driving me crazy is that with my personal Mavic Pro 2, is that it's OcuSync 2.0 is incredible and I've never had any image transmission issues. You get power, drone control, and video feed all wirelessly but there isn't a telephoto lens solution yet. Which makes sense for aerial photo/video because that could get into privacy concerns however, on the ground it'd be AWESOME if DJI came out with an all-in-one ptz 20x-30x zoom solution utilizing the technology they've already developed for drones.
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules