Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thinking of switching to the Pocket
663 11 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Thinking of going from the OM2 to the Pocket.  Does the DJI GO software have the same options for both Android & iOS (framerate options, all the full features) ?
2019-3-8
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go watch a few Youtube vids on the pro mode with the MIMO app for the pocket. Most of the pro feature is now accessible on the Pocket without having to attaching a phone with the latest firmware update.
2019-3-8
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 3-8 13:54
Go watch a few Youtube vids on the pro mode with the MIMO app for the pocket. most of the pro feature is now acceesible on the Pocket without having to attach a phone with the latest firmware update.

good info.. Thanks
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for being interested with DJI Product. To give you an idea with MIMO app you can check this video. Cheers!
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for being interested with DJI Product. To give you an idea with MIMO app you can check this video. Cheers!
2019-3-8
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

I also have the DJI Osmo Mobile and use it with iPhone and Actioncam YI4k Plus.

Since December I also have the DJI Pocket and have not regretted it until today.
I use almost only the pocket now. The Osmo Mobile I only use in conjunction with the YI4k Plus because of the larger wide angle.

The Pocket in conjunction with the Mimo app offers more options than the Osmo Mobile
2019-3-9
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
United States

Udo13 Posted at 3-9 02:52
I also have the DJI Osmo Mobile and use it with iPhone and Actioncam YI4k Plus.

Since December I also have the DJI Pocket and have not regretted it until today.

OK cool .  Thanks for the info
2019-3-9
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 15:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IohCC_hcpUo&index=3&list=PL8-vxWY64sBMpATrU5_O3-mB43XqnBID3

OK Thank you...
2019-3-9
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 15:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IohCC_hcpUo&index=3&list=PL8-vxWY64sBMpATrU5_O3-mB43XqnBID3

OK Thank you...
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You're most welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-3-9
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi.

Depending on what you are doing, the Pocket has a number of unique functions that nothing else can match. It's like any good tool, use it for the right job and it'll be perfect. It really is a fantastic piece of tech and engineering for certain applications.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-3-10
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
United States

David_Harry Posted at 3-10 15:04
Hi.

Depending on what you are doing, the Pocket has a number of unique functions that nothing else can match. It's like any good tool, use it for the right job and it'll be perfect. It really is a fantastic piece of tech and engineering for certain applications.

True.. I like it because of its ease of use compared to the OM2.  If I wanted to capture a moment really quick, I could by just turning it on and recording as opposed to the OM2 where I have to clamp my phone in, balance it, start up the app etc.. by then the moment could be gone
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules