1036 4 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny#5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27982 ft
United States

Hello ,

New pilot here with the Mavic Air. I know that it has a WIFI connection to the phone, etc. However, is there an option to download the contents of the internal storage from the MA using the Wifi? I don't believe so, but after searching online I didn't even see any talk of it. Was there a comment in the user guide that I missed about this or does everyone just get Un-Lazy and go find their cord?

Thanks!
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer the file using the Wifi of the Aircraft is self, the system of the Aircraft don't support this. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you any options at all when using the editor in DJI Go 4. For example there is an option using the Mavic Pro & Phantom 4 in the DJI Go 4 editor, to download files directly from the aircraft to the display device, but these are using 'Occusync' & 'lightbridge' respectively and not the standard wifi link the Mavic Air uses. So this option might well not be available to you as DJI Gamora says.
2019-3-8
Use props
Johnny#5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27982 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 14:53
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer the file using the Wifi of the Aircraft is self, the system of the Aircraft don't support this. Thank you for your consideration.

Thanks for the reply!
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Johnny#5 Posted at 3-8 19:12
Thanks for the reply!

You are welcome. Please let us know if you needed further assistance, we're here to help. Thanks for your continued support.
2019-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules