539 4 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marshall.silvercreekmaterials
lvl.1
Flight distance : 223753 ft
United States

Hello, I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0.
However it isn't compatible with the GSPro app. And I need that for my work. Can I buy a new controller for the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and then pair it with my Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 and have it work? Thanks!

2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that since the Built-in device on the controller is an Android system GS Pro will be not supported, If that the case yes you may purchase the standard version of the remote controller then use an IOS device. You may contact one of our support channels in order for you to have the guide on how to purchase a remote controller, just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support
Best regards!
2019-3-8
Use props
erulastiel-2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 223753 ft
United States

Thanks this should be resolved!
2019-3-8
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha marshall,

As Gamora says you can link a P4 Pro V2 remote controller to your aircraft and the emphasis in your case is you will need to use an iOS device.  GSPro is not compatible with the P4Pro+ remote controller because it is Android based.  So besides getting the P4 Pro V2 remote controller, you will also need an iOS device.  Android devices will not work.

Be sure to take her advice and go directly to the "Support" web page she indicated.  Right now, the DJI Store does not have any P4 Pro V2 remote controllers in stock and there are no refurbished ones available at this time either.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

erulastiel-2 Posted at 3-8 16:08
Thanks this should be resolved!

You're most welcome. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules