Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wifi connection phone- RC
649 7 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wimherman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Hi,

Not that it is very big issue, but i my phone is connected to the RC, the Go app won't come in to connected. Only when i use OTG. This happends on my Sony Xperia XZ1 with Android 9 On the lenovo tablet with android 6, it is no issue at all, there comes Go4 into connection as soon the RC is linked up.

So it must be something in the Android programming.. I tried to throw away the link, even reset the RC and made new link with AC .. but nope, only with OTG..

Some wizz with a good idea on the android side ?

Wimherman
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Wimherman, sorry for all the trouble. I would recommend you back up files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the APP.  These phone and tablet are powerful devices and even if it is not listed on the recommended devices, there's a possibility that it will still work fine with the app. The thing is, we are unable to ensure if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. You may refer on our recommended devices below. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks!

2019-3-8
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

What is wrong with using the cable? ;-)
2019-3-8
Use props
wimherman
Second Officer
Norway

S-e-ven Posted at 3-8 16:58
What is wrong with using the cable? ;-)

Well actually nothing, but i don't have a spare, so just in case as a backup i want to be able to use the wifi option
2019-3-8
Use props
wimherman
Second Officer
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 16:32
Hi Wimherman, sorry for all the trouble. I would recommend you back up files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the APP.  These phone and tablet are powerful devices and even if it is not listed on the recommended devices, there's a possibility that it will still work fine with the app. The thing is, we are unable to ensure if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. You may refer on our recommended devices below. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks!

[view_image]

Hi,

Thank you for your advise. I tried it however with no result. So it must be something deeper in the android system. The app works fine like i said with the otg cable.

2019-3-8
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

How about a backup plan, while trying to figure why the wifi to RC isn't working on your sony?
A second otg cable and a tablet holder, perhaps?

Btw.: Is the Sony working direct connected to the Spark?
2019-3-9
Use props
wimherman
Second Officer
Norway

S-e-ven Posted at 3-9 01:57
How about a backup plan, while trying to figure why the wifi to RC isn't working on your sony?
A second otg cable and a tablet holder, perhaps?

Yeah i have a backup tablet which works fine. Dunno, havent tested directly on the AC with the Sony.. actually not so grazy abt the idea
2019-3-9
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

...., ,....
2019-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now