Finally the quiet stealth Master Airscrew propellers available !
24274 167 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J AV10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31686 ft
United States

Will using these props affect the warranty or DJI Refresh? Dumb question maybe, but I want to use them without messing up my warranty.
2019-3-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lucas775 Posted at 3-16 13:12
They won't disappoint you!

They would now as I no longer own a Mavic Air to put them on lol but if I did it is good to know that there are ways to lower that annoying noise.
2019-3-16
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Posted by a poster on another site:  quite interesting.

The MAS rotate slower than OEM's. But the same amount of air must be moved for hovering over the ground. As a result, the MAS needs slightly more amps, and this affects the stability of the supply voltage for the motors. The motherboard / Firmware knows the normal conditions for all modes of operation, so a voltage drop is a different condition and this is signaled to the operator with a warning message on the screen. There will certainly be some reserve, but there will be an over-current load on the engines, just like flying against strong winds or carrying extra load. Flying in Sport Mode can also cause this warning message.
2019-3-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

J AV10 Posted at 3-16 20:26
Will using these props affect the warranty or DJI Refresh? Dumb question maybe, but I want to use them without messing up my warranty.

There is no examination of logs with care refresh, but yes your warranty will be void if these props cause the crash, if aircraft malfunctions you still should be able to claim warranty.
2019-3-17
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 3-16 23:55
They would now as I no longer own a Mavic Air to put them on lol but if I did it is good to know that there are ways to lower that annoying noise.

Want to buy mine?
2019-3-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 3-17 05:03
Posted by a poster on another site:  quite interesting.

The MAS rotate slower than OEM's. But the same amount of air must be moved for hovering over the ground. As a result, the MAS needs slightly more amps, and this affects the stability of the supply voltage for the motors. The motherboard / Firmware knows the normal conditions for all modes of operation, so a voltage drop is a different condition and this is signaled to the operator with a warning message on the screen. There will certainly be some reserve, but there will be an over-current load on the engines, just like flying against strong winds or carrying extra load. Flying in Sport Mode can also cause this warning message.

Whoever said that isn’t precisely correct, because if it took more amperage then it would also use more battery and in my experiance they aren’t killing the battery any faster....

Just because they spin slower and have to move the same amount of air doesn’t mean they use more power in some form or another, that means they are more efficient at the same task.  That isn’t to say after a certain rate of spinning that it hits an efficiency wall and becomes less effiecient likely would take more amperage at full speed vs Stock because air turns more and more solid at higher speed.  Everything has an efficiency curve.  The stock props, the MAS props, and it’s the job of the ESCs to adapt to this best it can.     you can test this curve theory out holding your hand out car window at 40MPH vs 80mph and you realize how much harder wind pushing on hand it feels like it’s being dragged threw water doesn’t feel like same air you run around in.   basically same concept at top end is more likely to draw more power all else being equal.  

DJI could still most defiantly add a new propulsion update, and this could help Mavic Air use these and other lower noise props even more efficiently..  while current ESC/Propulsion system is adaptive curve it still has gaps in its knowledge, hence the occasional juddering sometimes happens and as aggressive angles it still gets to, that doesn’t need to so much.  Stock props were so  inefficient that it required the aircraft to have a small delay and lean the aircraft steeply to change directions... this does make the Mavic Air on MAS props a bit more aggressive in response rate and it maybe little less smooth feeling if they users are used to responsiveness of the stock props.   

Biggest mystery is why my range has increased using them, not massive range increase but I actually completed crossed a small town (1.7 miles)  I use for interference testing.  stock props i cannot even reach 1 mile.    My only guess as to why MAS props are allowing more range is because the aircraft isn’t leaning that far forward and I’m not breaking RF polarization... not sure?
2019-3-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-17 09:33
Whoever said that isn’t precisely correct, because if it took more amperage then it would also use more battery and in my experiance they aren’t killing the battery any faster....

Just because they spin slower and have to move the same amount of air doesn’t mean they use more power in some form or another, that means they are more efficient at the same task.  That isn’t to say after a certain rate of spinning that it hits an efficiency wall and becomes less effiecient likely would take more amperage at full speed vs Stock because air turns more and more solid at higher speed.  Everything has an efficiency curve.  The stock props, the MAS props, and it’s the job of the ESCs to adapt to this best it can.     you can test this curve theory out holding your hand out car window at 40MPH vs 80mph and you realize how much harder wind pushing on hand it feels like it’s being dragged threw water doesn’t feel like same air you run around in.   basically same concept at top end is more likely to draw more power all else being equal.  

You keep saying dji could add propulsion system to allow to get better performance from these props,
1/ why would they, doesn’t make sense, they didn’t add any new propulsion system for using low noise props with Mavic Pro .
I’m beginning to wonder if these props are a good idea, one of the biggest complaints by MavAir users was motor current error which came with .400, do you think they will be happy with these props if motor current error keeps popping up.
It’s not something that would put me off, but the whinging from members here even after being repeatedly told it was a false error by moderators and would get sorted in .500 which it was.
I am surprised MA didn’t check this out before releasing props, I think if it was dji who released these props there would members pulling their hair out if they got this error warning .

I haven’t got mine yet so hopefully when I do they will be an improvement without compromising anything else .
2019-3-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the offer but I'll stick with my M2P
2019-3-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-17 09:51
You keep saying dji could add propulsion system to allow to get better performance from these props,
1/ why would they, doesn’t make sense, they didn’t add any new propulsion system for using low noise props with Mavic Pro .
I’m beginning to wonder if these props are a good idea, one of the biggest complaints by MavAir users was motor current error which came with .400, do you think they will be happy with these props if motor current error keeps popping up.

i beg to differ ;D   they most definitely updated the propulsion system (optimized) for mavic pro...this doesn't mean it wouldn't fly correctly without it updated,  just means wouldn't been optimized for it...    and much like mavic pro pre low noise update, mavic air is usable without it, but there are some small oddities, like occassional ESC judder, motor current error, and being agressive with responsiveness...    again nothing here makes it unflyable or unsafe, just some optimizaions dji could do......  
2019-3-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-17 10:51
i beg to differ ;D   they most definitely updated the propulsion system (optimized) for mavic pro...this doesn't mean it wouldn't fly correctly without it updated,  just means wouldn't been optimized for it...    and much like mavic pro pre low noise update, mavic air is usable without it, but there are some small oddities, like occassional ESC judder, motor current error, and being agressive with responsiveness...    again nothing here makes it unflyable or unsafe, just some optimizaions dji could do......  
[view_image]

When you post try reading what I wrote, I clearly wrote regarding Mavic Pro , in that update was for New Mavic Platinum Pro and it’s new props, And mentions nothing about propulsion systems update, I know exactly when Mavic Pro propulsion system was optimized and as I told you it was almost 12 months after these props were first released, and it had nothing todo with props , it was a system propulsion so it was for all systems in Mavic Pro , there was no update for Mavic Pro for low noise props .
2019-3-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-17 11:11
When you post try reading what I wrote, I clearly wrote regarding Mavic Pro , in that update was for New Mavic Platinum Pro and it’s new props, And mentions nothing about propulsion systems update, I know exactly when Mavic Pro propulsion system was optimized and as I told you it was almost 12 months after these props were first released, and it had nothing todo with props , it was a system propulsion so it was for all systems in Mavic Pro , there was no update for Mavic Pro for low noise props .

try rolling back pre low noise update.. (may have to use a jailbreak or reroll firmware).     they exhibit same occasional judder on lift off and oddly aggressive reaction to changing directions at times mavic air does on MAS props that dont on stock props....    again wasn't hugely different and could miss it behaving weirdly since it wasn't constant issue.   wasn't  unsafe or annoying, but was little oddities you occasionally experienced.     

i know cuz i jailbroke my mavic pro and rolled back to pre low noise update out of curiosity and encountered juddering in sport mode lift occasionally also the angle it dipped into was interesting.... considering mavic pro didnt like going into steep angles..  updated back to post low noise prop update and was fine...

also re-read the the line adding support for MPP & low noise props....   2 seperate entities listed on same line.  this implies 2 seperate updates..  1 is support for MPP (included low noise as part of ref design)  and 2. update adding support for low noise props...  MPP never included stock props, only inlcuded low noise, this further implies seperate update package for low noise..   im not claiming i understand legalese allthat well either, i fallen for this trap before with documention and gettign screwed over elsewhere, this is why i know from learnign the hardway that even though maybe on same bullet point line, they seperstely noted 2 eitities... doesnt mean low noise update was for MPP, as MPP included low nosie as standard
2019-3-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-17 11:26
try rolling back pre low noise update.. (may have to use a jailbreak or reroll firmware).     they exhibit same occasional judder on lift off and oddly aggressive reaction to changing directions at times mavic air does on MAS props that dont on stock props....    again wasn't hugely different and could miss it behaving weirdly since it wasn't constant issue.   wasn't  unsafe or annoying, but was little oddities you occasionally experienced.     

i know cuz i jailbroke my mavic pro and rolled back to pre low noise update out of curiosity and encountered juddering in sport mode lift occasionally also the angle it dipped into was interesting.... considering mavic pro didnt like going into steep angles..  updated back to post low noise prop update and was fine...

That was for MPP not Mavic Pro , no matter how you twist it that’s what it was, I owned low noise props from once the were released no FW was needed to use them , they worked perfect, noise was not reduced as much as many thought, there were no warnings of any problems using them, Mavic Pro propulsion optimizations were updated almost 12 months later, that’s a fact .

With regards these new props, it clear they were not tested correctly otherwise they would not have been released if they are causing motor current error, is this a real error or a false error, alli was trying to point out was if these were dji props and they showed motor current error that users here would be up in arms at dji for releasing these props .
2019-3-17
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 3-17 10:45
Thanks for the offer but I'll stick with my M2P

I haven't flown much of the air since I purchased the M2pro.  
2019-3-17
Use props
the.ronin
lvl.2
United States

Anyone run into any problems with these?  The difference in the video is significant.
2019-3-17
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

the.ronin Posted at 3-17 18:41
Anyone run into any problems with these?  The difference in the video is significant.

I've abused the heck out of them this weekend, flying like a madman and so far so good.
2019-3-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lucas775 Posted at 3-17 16:57
I haven't flown much of the air since I purchased the M2pro.

I totally understand why. The Air is more portable and smart capture is great fun (and actually works) but the advantages over the M2P end there IMO.
2019-3-17
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

I have ordered 2 sets.
2019-3-18
Use props
J AV10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31686 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-17 05:20
There is no examination of logs with care refresh, but yes your warranty will be void if these props cause the crash, if aircraft malfunctions you still should be able to claim warranty.

Thanks! I will keep that in mind.
2019-3-18
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

Someone did some outdoor noise test.

2019-3-19
Use props
Anthony8858
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9711 ft
United States

Anyone concerned about long term use causing harm to the motors?
People are getting error messages and warnings for a reason.
2019-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Anthony8858 Posted at 3-20 03:29

I don’t know how you would even go to figure that one, I received mine today, haven’t had a chance to use them but I can say they are pretty thinny and very cheap looking, I don’t think they will last that long.
2019-3-20
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

I got my Master Airscrew prop set for Mavic Pro today.
As I said, I opted for the orange ones for the sake of visibility.
The actual flying will have to wait until the week-end, weather permitting, but here are a few pictures, comparing the props to the DJI quiet stock.
Three things that are visible at the first glance: MAS has a larger surface; it has a steeper angle of attack; and its tips are slightly curved upwards.
The MAS blades are rigid - much more so, than the softer blades from DJI.

IMG_6657.JPG
IMG_6658.JPG
IMG_6659.JPG
IMG_6660.JPG
2019-3-20
Use props
Alluvian
lvl.1
United States

Anthony8858 Posted at 3-20 03:29

I would not see why they would cause any problems outside of them physically failing.  People change props/motors/escs all the time with freestyle and race quads.

The warnings are just because the software no the mavic thinks it knows EXACTLY what all the hardware is, so when any current draw/change does not match the expected gyro results, it would make sense for the software to point out that something is not as expected.  They are not really errors, so much as warnings that something is not as expected.  In this case that something is known to the user and was done intentionally.  It does mean if these warnings happen more often with these props, the user will start to ignore them and then will not get any possible value out of these warning (normally one could maybe take the warnings as a sign of prop wear or something in the power train acting unexpectedly)
2019-3-20
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

thx to ppl who did those tests - it really look(sound) better
2019-3-23
Use props
edcolwell
lvl.2
Canada

I just tried them out outside today and they are just as advertised. Much quieter, my angry bees are just a little miffed now . I did notice that when I put it up 100 ft or so it is quite windy here today and there seemed to be a bit of a flutter type noice coming from them. They are less ridgid than the originals and possibly flex more when under stress. I was still very pleased and will likely stay with them. Very easy to change , I had to look up how on youtube but you just push down and turn the ring. Too easy.
2019-3-23
Use props
Spaceman_66
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82323 ft
United States

Got mine! 2 sets, actually, as the USPS initially mis-delivered the first shipment (to the wrong state, fercrissake!), after which the awesome Master Airscrew CS dept shot another set right off to me, bless them!, after which the waylaid shipment finally showed up after apparently being re-vectored to me. Guess I inadvertently scored a smokin’ deal!! Haven’t flown with them yet, but seriously looking forward to it very soon!!
2019-3-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

BumblerBee Posted at 3-20 11:07
I got my Master Airscrew prop set for Mavic Pro today.
As I said, I opted for the orange ones for the sake of visibility.
The actual flying will have to wait until the week-end, weather permitting, but here are a few pictures, comparing the props to the DJI quiet stock.

Those are for Mavic Pro, think this thread was around the loud noise caused by MavAir.
Interesting to see how they preform against dji low noise .
2019-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Alluvian Posted at 3-20 15:43
I would not see why they would cause any problems outside of them physically failing.  People change props/motors/escs all the time with freestyle and race quads.

The warnings are just because the software no the mavic thinks it knows EXACTLY what all the hardware is, so when any current draw/change does not match the expected gyro results, it would make sense for the software to point out that something is not as expected.  They are not really errors, so much as warnings that something is not as expected.  In this case that something is known to the user and was done intentionally.  It does mean if these warnings happen more often with these props, the user will start to ignore them and then will not get any possible value out of these warning (normally one could maybe take the warnings as a sign of prop wear or something in the power train acting unexpectedly)

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=147267

26,000 views 332 replies, almost everyone on the forum complaining, moderators announce it was just a SW/FW issue, didn’t stop the hysteria created on a daily basis for 4 months, there are 3 other similar threads for motor current error, so don’t be to surprised if someone tries to create more hysteria around this, or is it just dji that they have a problem with .
2019-3-24
Use props
ata2k6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86722 ft
Romania

Hey boys, finally got my sets of stealth props from MAster Airscrew.
I drained 4 batteries yesterday. The results are quite mixed, imho.
First - noise is really better now, a much deeper humming, no more high pitch sound. I did a rural area distance test, until now, I managed to get to 3300m on FCC mode, before battery RTH. Now I managed to get to 3819m, before RTH, but it was a windy day and i flewed against the wind, for security measure. In clear weather probably passed 4km, with stock battery and controller!
That for the good things.
On the other side:
I constantly got Motor Current Error messages (not warning but error, that is a significant difference!) , probably the ESC's doesn't supply enough amps for these props.
On normal flight, with camera pointed forward (not forced upward!!!) props are visible in camera image, because props are a few millimeters longer than oem, and wider too, prop shadow is much more pronounced with these.
I got constant backward vision sensor on - off messages, probably the same, unusual lenght of props are seen by rear vision sensors.
In wind gusts I observed some severe camera vibrations too.
Overall, I gave up and put OEM props back, better 2 minutes less and 3dB more, than a broken / lost drone.... Maybe DJI gonna be pushed by the situation to put out some silent props for AIR to the market.

2019-3-25
Use props
jh8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bummer... I guess an occasional error/problem under more "extreme" conditions like high winds or Sport mode could be expected, but this sounds like you were having too much problems. If they perform well under normal/slower circumstances I think it's still worth the quiter flight though.
Please make sure to report back to MAS to make them aware of these issues! Let's hope they can fix it somehow...
2019-3-25
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Today, I flew without any issue with MAS. No high wind today. Sport mode also no warning. Flew to a range about 5000ft in the City. So far very happy with the MAS Props and I will stick with it for all my flying. It will be nice if they come out with some color props like Orange or Green.
And btw, I adjusted the gain setting. Set Vertical 90 and yaw 110.
2019-3-25
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I flew about 10,000 feet range test in the city with a few motor current warning pop up mainly because of high wind warning. I could get a few minutes extra flying time. I have the MA for more than a year now and the batteries are still working good.
20190402_095723.jpg
20190402_095701.jpg
VideoCapture_20190402-092826.jpg
2019-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ata2k6 Posted at 3-25 06:29
Hey boys, finally got my sets of stealth props from MAster Airscrew.
I drained 4 batteries yesterday. The results are quite mixed, imho.
First - noise is really better now, a much deeper humming, no more high pitch sound. I did a rural area distance test, until now, I managed to get to 3300m on FCC mode, before battery RTH. Now I managed to get to 3819m, before RTH, but it was a windy day and i flewed against the wind, for security measure. In clear weather probably passed 4km, with stock battery and controller!

With regards to pitch noise yes it definitely has a different pitch noise less bee like, with regards to noise I haven’t noticed a huge difference, nothing like is claimed that’s for sure.

With regards to warnings, the ESC’s know that these props are not calibrated properly so you get a warning, if they were balanced and calibrated correctly you would not get this warning.
With regards to build, they are definitely not as well built as dji props.
With regards to time, there is no noticeable difference, remember 2 minutes flying drones is huge and this is just not there.

With regards to hover, it’s very clear and easy to see IMU is working overtime to maintain correct attitude, noticeably more than dji props.

I did asktwo different people who don’t fly drones to tell me which props sounded louder, none of these guys knew which was supposed to by quieter.
One picked dji props one picked master screw. They both thought they were loud .
I believe this is the best test, general public who hear drones very seldom ,will think they are all loud , I don’t think if a Mavic Air flew past them with master Screw props and 5 minutes later with dji props they would find any real difference in noise.

So for me although I have spent the money, I don’t see anything that’s going to be a fair trade off for props I’m already using, these props are noisy , not as noisy as dji props but still noisy , they pose a risk although a small risk, but not a risk I’m prepared to take for minute reward .

2019-4-2
Use props
ata2k6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86722 ft
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 4-2 12:31
With regards to pitch noise yes it definitely has a different pitch noise less bee like, with regards to noise I haven’t noticed a huge difference, nothing like is claimed that’s for sure.

With regards to warnings, the ESC’s know that these props are not calibrated properly so you get a warning, if they were balanced and calibrated correctly you would not get this warning.

Yes, I saw, the finishing on the edge of the blades in far from perfect, the mold edge is clearly visible, and the material is a bit softer.
2019-4-9
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I did a range test to about 10,000 ft. Only return had the motor current warning when encountered high wind warning and then its came for a few more time.

2019-4-9
Use props
BKahuna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

I've flown mine about 125,000 feet so far and like them very much.  In P-Mode they are noticeably quieter and due to the lower revs, have a lower "tone".  Much less annoying to hear.  In sport mode, I don't notice much difference in the sound.  They're still loud and angry.  I haven't noticed any vibration or stability problems whatsoever.  The best thing is that there is a definite increase in efficiency.  My average 10 minute flight in sport mode was usually around 20,000 feet and drains the battery to about 25% with the stock props.  With these, it's routinely around 24,000 feet in 10 minutes with the battery coming in at 25%.  That's pretty nice!

I do get the current warnings but only if I'm climbing straight up, full throttle in sport mode.  If I back off a little the errors go away.  Since I typically will climb to my flight altitude and not mess much with the altitude after that, the errors only show in the very beginning of the flight if I'm being heavy handed.
2019-4-9
Use props
fans1e9c3133
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310308 ft
United States

I’ve been running these props for the last few flights, lowered decibel levels definitely make a difference but I think the biggest difference is in the pitch of the sound coming from the blades. My drone no longer sounds like an angry swarm of bees.
2019-4-9
Use props
djiuser_EJfbhvnmZm7x
New

France

Hi all
I bought these propellers master airscrew and received them a few days ago. I tested them with a sound meter. Mesured front, rear, left and right, over and under the MA.
And compared with dji props.
The sound meter 8s my phone  with soud meter app. Of course the amount of db may not be accurate, but what matters is the difference , mesured with the same tool..
So:
For left,drighr,front and rear measurements, dji is about 82/83 dbs and mas are about 79/80 db.
I can confirm there is about 3 db less with these mastrr airscrew props.
Surprisly, over and under measurements are much more noisliving roomy, about 88/89 dh, and no significant change between dif props. I must precise that the test was made at home inside living room.
Jice
2019-4-10
Use props
djiuser_EJfbhvnmZm7x
New

France

Did same test outside today. Still 2 to 3 db less, but around 60 instead of 70. I also mesured frequency. Djis where around 1000 to 1100hz when m.a.s aroud 700 to 800hz.
I had an issue with mas props. One of them had a bad shape when out of the fly more combo storage case. They aare very thin, and we must be more carefull then with dji props. So now my drone is stored with djis props, and i put m.a.s on when needed.
Jice
2019-4-14
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

hallmark007 Posted at 3-24 02:55
Those are for Mavic Pro, think this thread was around the loud noise caused by MavAir.
Interesting to see how they preform against dji low noise .

Yes, I only have the one true Mavic ;)

I got two fly two batteries on Saturday, switching between the Master Airscrew and DJI low-noise props twice. My impression is a mixed one.
I flew a series of manoeuvres: rapid ascent and descent, tight turns at speed, flying away in Sports mode while ascending.

The MA props have a lower-pitched noise, but I would not say that the are perceived quieter that DJI's ones. In fact they felt louder, more rumbling, when the drone was hovering close to me, within 20-30 metres or when ascending

They were slightly quieter when descending. The sound from them also disappeared earlier (I was flying on a quiet day with no other environment noise) - at about 80 metres, while DJI's could be heard at 100m.

In Sports mode (acceleration+ascent), the MA props were actually louder, than DJI's. I also got one "Overcurrent during discharge" warning when the battery came below 50%, but I've seen that on occasions with DJI props as well.

One big plus with the orange Master Airscrew props is making Mavic so much more visible against the clear blue sky! I think I got about 50 meters more of visibility with those.

I'll be doing more flights with MA props later, but my first impression is that their quietness depends on the flight pattern. In certain cases (lower latitude, Sports mode, sharp manoeuvres) they sound lower-pitched, but louder, more powerful. In other cases (straight and level flight at over 90m) they appear quieter. And I like their added visibility.
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules