Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Finally the quiet stealth Master Airscrew propellers available !
24147 167 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WayneMHK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've not had an issue, and think that for my use they are a bit quieter and flight time is slightly increased.  The only issue I have is that the sound appears to attract birds!  Maybe I'm paranoid but I've never had that problem before.
2019-4-25
Use props
Filipok
lvl.3
United States

I received mine yesterday. They live up to the hype. Buy them.
2019-7-31
Use props
Filipok
lvl.3
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 3-17 05:03
Posted by a poster on another site:  quite interesting.

The MAS rotate slower than OEM's. But the same amount of air must be moved for hovering over the ground. As a result, the MAS needs slightly more amps, and this affects the stability of the supply voltage for the motors. The motherboard / Firmware knows the normal conditions for all modes of operation, so a voltage drop is a different condition and this is signaled to the operator with a warning message on the screen. There will certainly be some reserve, but there will be an over-current load on the engines, just like flying against strong winds or carrying extra load. Flying in Sport Mode can also cause this warning message.

The suggested gain settings are on the MAS website for Mavic Air. They recommend that you adjust the gain to match the improved efficiency of the props.
2019-7-31
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Filipok Posted at 7-31 06:32
The suggested gain settings are on the MAS website for Mavic Air. They recommend that you adjust the gain to match the improved efficiency of the props.
Yeah, when they went to version 2.0 they actually included a card in the box with recommended settings...

Wait, you have the new Spark ones?  I got mine yesterday.  To me, they don't make nearly the difference the MA ones do.  Especially pitch.
2019-8-1
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

I’m new to this amazing forum. Does usage of aftermarket propellers void the DJI warranty?
2020-2-12
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skeeterhead Posted at 2-12 14:41
I’m new to this amazing forum. Does usage of aftermarket propellers void the DJI warranty?

I believe that the official position will be Yes. However, if you have an issue with the craft and you return it to DJI for analysis of the onboard data, and it can be determined to be an unrelated fault, I also believe that DJI would do the right thing.
2020-2-13
Use props
aroaro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 853681 ft
Poland

Watch out for these propellers!

The drone did not fall, but it was close enough.
  All other causes of failure eliminated. All Master Airscrew stealth settings are well set in menus.
2020-2-14
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2-13 12:19
I believe that the official position will be Yes. However, if you have an issue with the craft and you return it to DJI for analysis of the onboard data, and it can be determined to be an unrelated fault, I also believe that DJI would do the right thing.

Thank you for your kind reply. In this case I believe discretion is the better part of valor.  I will wait until my warranty expires.
2020-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules