947 14 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drekko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62365 ft
Australia

Hi

Just wondering I got a update on the DJI Go 4 app the other day on my phone but has the crystal sky have the same tweeks and added features the latest update has on the DJI Go 4 app?

Tried updating my CS to check but it says its the latest
2019-3-8
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Numerou threads here on this major DJI debacle!  They've completely dropped the ball.
2019-3-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

geoffz Posted at 3-8 20:35
Numerou threads here on this major DJI debacle!  They've completely dropped the ball.

DJI didn't drop the ball.  DJI punted ball in favor of Smart Controller...  
2019-3-8
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-8 21:49
DJI didn't drop the ball.  DJI punted ball in favor of Smart Controller...

Then... it will drop the SmartController for a newer one later.   SO DONT BUY SMARTCONTROLLER..
NOW THEY ARE REPACKING WITH NEW MAVIC2 .. SO YOU WILL BE LIKE CS OWNER LATER !
2019-3-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

SectorDrone Posted at 3-8 21:58
Then... it will drop the SmartController for a newer one later.   SO DONT BUY SMARTCONTROLLER..

Have already been punted.   I own a Mavic Pro Platinum and CrystalSky Ultra.
2019-3-8
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

SectorDrone Posted at 3-8 21:58
Then... it will drop the SmartController for a newer one later.   SO DONT BUY SMARTCONTROLLER..

And they're discounting the SC (bundled) $250!

All too obvious and reason not to purchase ala carte.
2019-3-9
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Australia

SO whats this debate about and what is the answer to my question? Are they not support CS anymore with updates?
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our engineers haven't released the firmware update for the crystal sky. Once our team has done with developing the firmware, our valued customers will be notified about the releasing of the update. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-10
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 16:02
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our engineers haven't released the firmware update for the crystal sky. Once our team has done with developing the firmware, our valued customers will be notified about the releasing of the update. We do appreciate your understanding.

"RE: Crystal Sky firmware same as android? [[url=]Modify[/url]]
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our engineers haven't released the firmware update for the crystal sky. Once our team has done with developing the firmware, our valued customers will be notified about the releasing of the update. We do appreciate your understanding."\

Thanks for your reply. Do you have an ETA and can you confirm you are still supporting Crystal Sky?
What functions am I missing out on with the crystal sky so I know to switch to my mobile android app if I want to use those features?

2019-3-10
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our engineers haven't released the firmware update for the crystal sky. Once our team has done with developing the firmware, our valued customers will be notified about the releasing of the update. We do appreciate your understanding.

This is a ROBOT !!  We're   F(*^$#*&^( ed    up!
2019-3-10
Use props
modandroidapk
lvl.1

Vietnam

Use <a >Kingroot for Android phones</a>
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Drekko Posted at 3-10 16:24
"RE: Crystal Sky firmware same as android? [Modify]DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 16:02
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our engineers haven't released the firmware update for the crystal sky. Once our team has done with developing the firmware, our valued customers will be notified about the releasing of the update. We do appreciate your understanding."\

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that our team hasn't been cascaded to us when will this be available, however, our customers who use crystal sky. Since the application is outdated for the crystal sky you won't be able to experience the added features and optimization on the latest application. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-11
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-11 12:37
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that our team hasn't been cascaded to us when will this be available, however, our customers who use crystal sky. Since the application is outdated for the crystal sky you won't be able to experience the added features and optimization on the latest application. Thank you for understanding.

You answered half my question

Are you still supporting Crystal Sky for regular updates?
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Drekko Posted at 3-11 13:59
You answered half my question

Are you still supporting Crystal Sky for regular updates?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're still supporting the Crystal Sky and as the matter of fact that our engineers will release an update for the Crystal Sky to be updated and to provide better experience into valued customers. Please let us know if you have other concern.
2019-3-12
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Still NO UPDATE !!
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now