Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Country not recognized
1291 15 2019-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 600577 ft
Italy

Hello, few days ago I flew in Tanzania but, even if the map shows clearly I was in there, the app didn't gave me another Country footprint under Flight Records.
I used DJI Go on a P4P+ linked via wlan to the cell phone.
Synced all the devices but nothing happened.
How can I have another country footprint? Do I have to send the log to dji?

2019-3-9
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What map routine is on the Go 4 app in P4P+ ? And did the app recognize the GPS location for that country?
2019-3-10
Use props
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Italy

Peterx Posted at 3-10 01:41
What map routine is on the Go 4 app in P4P+ ? And did the app recognize the GPS location for that country?

I don't now what a map routine is. I had MAPBOX showing clearly the track a couple of miles deep in Tanzania.
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Please send your DJI Go 4 app account to me via PM for further assistance. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-10
Use props
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 14:53
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Please send your DJI Go 4 app account to me via PM for further assistance. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Hi Tony, I pm'd you yesterday, did you get my username?
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fabrizionannini Posted at 3-11 09:35
Hi Tony, I pm'd you yesterday, did you get my username?

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Yes, I do receive your message here in the forum. I'll coordinate this situation on our designated department for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-11
Use props
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-11 12:39
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Yes, I do receive your message here in the forum. I'll coordinate this situation on our designated department for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Still nothing. Not the first time asking thing here is useless. Wasn't that difficult either.
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fabrizionannini Posted at 3-13 00:59
Still nothing. Not the first time asking thing here is useless. Wasn't that difficult either.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've already coordinated this concern with our designated department. I would like to clarify that you have mentioned that you manage to sync all the devices, are referring to the flight records on the application? No worries, as soon as we receive the feedback, we will keep you posted. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-13
Use props
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-13 08:12
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've already coordinated this concern with our designated department. I would like to clarify that you have mentioned that you manage to sync all the devices, are referring to the flight records on the application? No worries, as soon as we receive the feedback, we will keep you posted. We do appreciate your understanding.

DJI GO4 (iOs or the P4P+ Controller) > Flight records > Sync Icon > ALL > Start Synchronization > NO TANZANIA even if it was beyond the borders. That's it.
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fabrizionannini Posted at 3-13 09:56
DJI GO4 (iOs or the P4P+ Controller) > Flight records > Sync Icon > ALL > Start Synchronization > NO TANZANIA even if it was beyond the borders. That's it.

Hi, thanks for your clarification. I will add this information to our designated department for further help. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.
2019-3-14
Use props
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-14 08:50
Hi, thanks for your clarification. I will add this information to our designated department for further help. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

After two week still nothing. That's simply unacceptable.
2019-3-27
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

fabrizionannini Posted at 3-27 00:09
After two week still nothing. That's simply unacceptable.

Getting angry will not get you anywhere either.
2019-3-27
Use props
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Italy

Geebax Posted at 3-27 01:08
Getting angry will not get you anywhere either.

I get that. What would you recommend to do to fix a simple thing like this?
2019-3-29
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

fabrizionannini Posted at 3-29 07:56
I get that. What would you recommend to do to fix a simple thing like this?

You are only going to get help from another member who knows the answer, DJI will most likely do nothing. In any event, it is not something that is critical or even that important.
2019-3-29
Use props
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Italy

Geebax Posted at 3-29 13:35
You are only going to get help from another member who knows the answer, DJI will most likely do nothing. In any event, it is not something that is critical or even that important.

I can see that. They're just asking me things that they could easily figure out by the log to show off they're helping while nothing happens.
"It's not critical" it's debatable... not recognizing you're flying in another country might be so, in some scenarios. Not my case, hopefully.
Btw now this, the maps not cacheable, the flight data not properly synced through all devices makes this lousy app (and worst helpdesk) a relevant pain in the a** to deal with! Cheers!
2019-4-2
Use props
fabrizionannini
lvl.2
Italy

And still nothing. One month.
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules