Video Stutter on Yaw & Gimbal Pitch
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ReefsnRidges
lvl.2
United States

The following clip https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfneebyi5epgvi/DJI_0039Internal%20Storage.MP4?dl=0  was recorded to internal storage, 4k @ 24fps, ISO 100, Shutter 1/120 and ND16 Polar Pro Filter.  This Mavic has done this since I've owned it and I cannont seem to eliminate it no matter the settings.  If I lower to 1080p it seems to do a little better, but I feel this is much worse than most video stutter's I've seen online.  It stutters when I playback on Crystalsky as well as PC from internal or SD.  When recording to SD I use the attached pic.  Thanks for any help!
SanDisk Card.jpg
2019-3-9
Use props
Kuwaiti
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350915 ft
Kuwait

I had owned 5 Mavic pro 2 and zoom and enterprise I had this thing in one of my Mavic 2 zoom I was using this memory I sold the drone and bought the Mavic enterprise  instead  , try using it without a the Sd or try hard rest
C516FAD2-CC93-4F81-A196-A249A18BA50B.png
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ReefsnRidges. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Have you tried using a different suggested SD card on your Drone to see if the issue will still persist? Let me provide you the list of suggested SD Cards for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you.

2019-3-10
Use props
ReefsnRidges
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 08:11
Hello and good day ReefsnRidges. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Have you tried using a different suggested SD card on your Drone to see if the issue will still persist? Let me provide you the list of suggested SD Cards for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your suggestion and help with this.  May I ask, if I recorded to the Mavic's internal storage (which I did and have a video of) would that indicate this is not a problem with the SD card or would it not matter?
2019-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules