Battery
551 11 2019-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2c4dd954
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7434 ft
United States

Power light won’t go off. One green indicator lit. Wom’t Charge. What is wrong?
2019-3-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans2c,

Have you tried to turn it on and off using the short press followed by the two second press?  If you can turn it on, charging it when it is on often solves problems.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, many forget to do a double depression & hold for three seconds, on the power button.

For On Off function to operate correctly.

RedHotPoker

2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Have you tried to follow the instruction that was provided by Cetacean? May we know what will happen if you tried this particular battery? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-10
Use props
fans2c4dd954
lvl.1
United States

Cetacean Posted at 3-10 01:05
Aloha fans2c,

Have you tried to turn it on and off using the short press followed by the two second press?  If you can turn it on, charging it when it is on often solves problems.

Tried about a hundred times b
2019-3-10
Use props
fans2c4dd954
lvl.1
United States

Aloha fans2c,

Tried about s hundred times.
2019-3-10
Use props
fans2c4dd954
lvl.1
United States

Aloha fans2c,

Tried about a hundred times.
2019-3-10
Use props
fans2c4dd954
lvl.1
United States

Aloha fans2c,

Many times.
2019-3-10
Use props
fans2c4dd954
lvl.1
United States

Aloha fans2c,

Many times.
2019-3-10
Use props
fans2c4dd954
lvl.1
United States

All, I had crashed the drone several times and I think some water may have splashed the drone and worked it’s way into the battery. I did the rice treatment (put in a sealed container with rice for 24 hrs). Sometime within that time period the lights went off and it is now taking s charge!  I have done the rice treatment successfully with cell phones previously.
2019-3-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans2c4dd954 Posted at 3-10 19:13
All, I had crashed the drone several times and I think some water may have splashed the drone and worked it’s way into the battery. I did the rice treatment (put in a sealed container with rice for 24 hrs). Sometime within that time period the lights went off and it is now taking s charge!  I have done the rice treatment successfully with cell phones previously.

Aloha fans2c,

Sounds like this is good news!  Be sure in the future that when doing the rice treatment, you put the battery or the Phantom, or both, in a pillow case or other cloth casing to keep the rice powder from getting into the Phantom.  This will also help with cell phones.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The battery may already be toasted.

Was the accident in fresh water or salt water?

Salt solutions will fry the electronics within.

RedHotPoker
2019-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules