Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Canadian Pilot exam
1011 6 2019-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edcolwell
lvl.1
Canada

Any Canadians out there who have taken the Basic exam? I would love to hear what you thought of it and any tips you have to give me.

Happy Flights
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day edcolwell. Thank you for reaching out and for these information.  I hope you'll get the best information and recommendations here from our valued DJI Members and Customers with regards to this Exams. Best of luck to you on your exam and thank you for your support.
2019-3-10
Use props
Rawsome
First Officer
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The basic exam is very simple,  and there is ample time to google for an answer if you must. There is a lot of info out there that will help you succeed, check youtube.
The advanced one on the other hand is brutal and i yet have to complete it, needs more studying.

2019-3-10
Use props
edcolwell
lvl.1
Canada

Rawsome Posted at 3-10 12:49
The basic exam is very simple,  and there is ample time to google for an answer if you must. There is a lot of info out there that will help you succeed, check youtube.
The advanced one on the other hand is brutal and i yet have to complete it, needs more studying.

Nailed it.       Thank goodness for Google.    3 out of 4 answers.   Mark Garneau should be ashamed of himself for this exam that means nothing to anyone   I'm not flying drones in Afghanistan. The questions they asked were ridiculous. .  
2019-3-14
Use props
Rawsome
First Officer
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

edcolwell@yahoo Posted at 3-14 20:50
Nailed it.       Thank goodness for Google.    3 out of 4 answers.   Mark Garneau should be ashamed of himself for this exam that means nothing to anyone   I'm not flying drones in Afghanistan. The questions they asked were ridiculous. .

congrats! basic or advanced?
2019-3-18
Use props
Richard Lanthier
lvl.1

Canada

I will try to pass the test but not before studying a lot.  
2019-3-22
Use props
BRentAP03
First Officer
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

If it is anything like the US part 107 exam, it is not too bad, you just need to study. Best of luck!
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules