759 5 2019-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

A user over on the M2Z section of the forum shared about wrapgrades skins for the mavics and I decided to give it a try. I started with a black mavic air which I always felt should have been red, and after about a half hour of work, this was the result. 20190310_1858491.jpg

I chose the Japanese red skin as I found it to be a bit darker than the stock red mavic air, as well as the fact that I have always considered my air to be a sort of "tesla" when I flew it around. Wrapgrade will caution that the skin might affect the aircrafts performance, but after several flights I have determined it makes little if any difference, although I live in an area which does cause gps sats to take a bit longer to sync with so it might just be that. Overall, very nice high quality skin and they come in a variety of other colors, which if you look at the amazon listing they do provide all the colors as different options.

Let me know what you think of the new look.
2019-3-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice looking bird
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AlphaFlightNW. Thank you for sharing this amazing photo of your DJI Mavic Air. Amazing work of art and two thumbs up.
2019-3-11
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

beautee! doesn't that signature exactly replicate the insect "lady bug" color? just that black polka dots are excluded
2019-3-11
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

beautee! doesn't that signature exactly replicate the insect "lady bug" color? just that black polka dots are excluded
2019-3-11
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool looking.
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now