DJI after sale service is completely disappointing
1197 18 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

I bought an Osmo Pocket at DJI's flagship store and go home open the box found that there were scars on the gimbal. Next day I phone them ask the problem and want to go back the store change the new one, they said that must to make an appointment first, but the appointment were full booking of that few days. So, I ask the online customer service represent to help me, they say sent the product back to them first, after approval will send me the new one, but after two weeks they say still in progress, they only told me waiting and waiting again. I only say that DJI after sale service is completely disappointing.

2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ice_man, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience with our after-sales service, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account and your concern has been escalated to the DJI Customer Care Team for attention, the team will follow up and contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-3-11
Use props
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-11 02:36
Hi ice_man, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience with our after-sales service, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account and your concern has been escalated to the DJI Customer Care Team for attention, the team will follow up and contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

First of all, thank you for your reply.

I never have such experience before, when I buy the brand new product in any store or any company, If I find that there is a problem on the product, I can't go back to the store deal with them about the problem immediately. In fact, I need to make an appointment first for the inspection by their engineers, if the problems of the product that meet their own standards, then they will replace the product for the customer. On the other hand, the online customer service representative just said that I am very sorry about that , please continue to wait for further information. I really can't imagine a leading aerial camera company will have such after sales service, it is totally unacceptable!

2019-3-11
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

ice_man Posted at 3-11 04:29

I never have such experience before, when I buy the brand new product in any store or any company, If I find that there is a problem on the product, I can't go back to the store deal with them about the problem immediately. In fact, I need to make an appointment first for the inspection by their engineers, if the problems of the product that meet their own standards, then they will replace the product for the customer. On the other hand, the online customer service representative just said that I am very sorry about that , please continue to wait for further information. I really can't imagine a leading aerial camera company will have such after sales service, it is totally unacceptable!

Not surprised.  My first experience of DJI support has been dissapointing.  Hope they sort it soon for you.
2019-3-11
Use props
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

urbanweb Posted at 3-11 13:10
Not surprised.  My first experience of DJI support has been dissapointing.  Hope they sort it soon for you.

Hi Unbanweb, thank you for your attention.

Oh I See, the poor after-sales service was their normal state. They may feel that they are standing at the top of the flying and camera stabilization systems industry, if you like buy it, if don't like don't buy such a mentality. So, they have not corrected their problems and make improvement, it is really disappointing!

2019-3-11
Use props
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

The Osmo Pocket 3.5mm adapter they setting the price such expensive that we know what they think, that is... don't buy if you don't like!

2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ice_man Posted at 3-11 04:29

I never have such experience before, when I buy the brand new product in any store or any company, If I find that there is a problem on the product, I can't go back to the store deal with them about the problem immediately. In fact, I need to make an appointment first for the inspection by their engineers, if the problems of the product that meet their own standards, then they will replace the product for the customer. On the other hand, the online customer service representative just said that I am very sorry about that , please continue to wait for further information. I really can't imagine a leading aerial camera company will have such after sales service, it is totally unacceptable!

We apologize again for the inconvenience caused, the higher level team is following up your case. It has been checked-in, we will send you email of each step, hope you will get it back soon.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

urbanweb Posted at 3-11 13:10

Hi urbanweb, we have seen your another thread of the cost of the Osmo Pocket and will keep you updated there, please check later, thank you.
2019-3-12
Use props
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-12 22:25
We apologize again for the inconvenience caused, the higher level team is following up your case. It has been checked-in, we will send you email of each step, hope you will get it back soon.

Hi DJI Mindy,

I send back the Osmo Pocket after two weeks, finally it was ship to DJI's relevant department for the inspection, I just checked the DJI repair progress inquiry system, it seems to have been approved and waiting for the new Osmo Pocket send out. Thank you for your attention and help!

However, I hope that DJI will improve the after-sales service and  arrangement for replacement of the problematic product in the future. If the customer finds any problems with the product after purchase, please simplify the process!

Regards,
ice_man
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ice_man Posted at 3-12 23:38
Hi DJI Mindy,

I send back the Osmo Pocket after two weeks, finally it was ship to DJI's relevant department for the inspection, I just checked the DJI repair progress inquiry system, it seems to have been approved and waiting for the new Osmo Pocket send out. Thank you for your attention and help!

That is right, the replacement has been approved and it will be shipped out very soon, we apologize again for the hassles with our after-sales service, we will learn from it and keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future.
2019-3-13
Use props
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-13 03:12
That is right, the replacement has been approved and it will be shipped out very soon, we apologize again for the hassles with our after-sales service, we will learn from it and keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future.

Checked the DJI repair progress inquiry system, but up to now it has still not been sent out, what's the problem?
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ice_man Posted at 3-13 23:55
Checked the DJI repair progress inquiry system, but up to now it has still not been sent out, what's the problem?

We need time to clear the customs, the repair team is working on it, we will send you email with the tracking number once it is shipped, please note it, thanks for your understanding.
2019-3-14
Use props
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-14 00:51
We need time to clear the customs, the repair team is working on it, we will send you email with the tracking number once it is shipped, please note it, thanks for your understanding.

Understand, I can only wait for your repair team send it out, thank you for your reply!
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ice_man Posted at 3-14 01:25
Understand, I can only wait for your repair team send it out, thank you for your reply!

Thank you again for your understanding and patience.
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi ice_man, an update to your case: the package is in transit to your address, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-3-15
Use props
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-15 00:06
Hi ice_man, an update to your case: the package is in transit to your address, hope you will receive it soon.

Dear DJI Mindy,

Finally got it in almost three weeks, I hope this new Osmo Pocket without any problems. Thank you for your kindly help.

Regards,
Ice_man
2019-3-15
Use props
ice_man
lvl.2
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-15 00:06

Dear DJI Mindy,

Finally got it in almost three weeks, I hope this new Osmo Pocket without any problems. Thank you for your kindly help.

Regards,
Ice_man
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ice_man Posted at 3-15 18:45
Dear DJI Mindy,

Thanks for the update, Ice_man. Hope all is well now. Please kindly try the Osmo Pocket when it is convenient, any assistance needed, please keep us updated.
2019-3-16
Use props
djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4216 ft

Indonesia

hope i saw your comment before purchasing dji products, my dji mini 3 drone have been send for 2 weeks too and no response until now. before sending , i even went to store to ask for help since i just purchase it for 3 days, and they just tell me they cant help and just tell me to send to service center. and now im waiting for response for 2 weeks already. everytime i chat them online, reply is only waiting
3-26 23:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules