Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo 2 Useless Paperweight
602 2 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gary Dennis
lvl.1
United States

I just bought my DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I have had it for less than 24 hours.  I got everything up and running.  Now after all the research on the product DJI has failed to let let people know that you cannot use the App to LiveVideo on a Facebook Business Page.  I have double and tripple checked.  I have seen other post saying the same thing now.  But DJI has yet to say why you can't even though it advertises that you can use it on your Facebook Pages.  I have 14 days to return the Osmo Mobile 2, and go with another product that will allow you to live feed a Facebook Business page.   DJI are you all going to fix this in the near future or am I going to have to return the item and go with one of your competitors?  Let me know something soon as I have already boxed the item back up and am ready to return it.

Gary Dennis
Realtor / Veteran
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently, an error occurs when users live stream on Facebook via DJI GO/DJI GO 4. DJI is fully aware of this situation and we will fix the issue as soon as possible. I've managed to coordinate it with our designated department for further check if we could provide updates when it will be fixed. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-3-11
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

I think it is more of a FaceBook problem than a DJI problem...    I have other devices that can stream to a personal page but not a business page.   I think there are workarounds.. like streaming to another service and then to FB but from what i have read, it is FB that does not allow streaming to business pages for some reason.
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules