Mavic Pro 0x020104 Error On Update 01.04.0500
4769 11 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moss333
New
Flight distance : 7444 ft
United States

Drone was working fine, tried to update to to 01.04.0500 and failed.  Went to fly and get Air Encoder Error 0x8000000 And Gimbal Not Attached.  No crashes and I have searched the forum and tried downgrading, with/without sd card, faster sd card, controller on/controller off.  It has to be a software problem as I see many mention this.  None of their fixes have worked for me, please help.  Updated atleast 10 times with a windows laptop, a mac mini, through the iphone itself, no luck.  I have attached an image of the error I get.  
mavic error.png
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what is the version of your DJI Assistant 2? What was the firmware of your aircraft prior to updating into the latest firmware version? Would it be possible if you could provide us with the screenshot of the information under the "About" section of the DJI GO 4 app? Please ensure that the remote and aircraft are connected. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-11
Use props
moss333
New
Flight distance : 7444 ft
United States

I am using Version 1.2.4 DJI Assistant on Mac and Version 1.2.3 on Windows.  My Firmware was 01.04.0300 before the update.  The remote and drone are connected.  I have attached the screenshot requested.
Thanks for you help!

2019-3-12
Use props
fansa5ddaf6f
New

Turkey

did you solve? mos333
2019-3-14
Use props
fans420abdfe
New
United Arab Emirates

I am having the same PROBLEM!!  Checked for updates before our overseas vacation. All was fine, hit Germany got a quick flight and update required.  Resulting in no pictures for two countries!     I almost bought a new drone but decided why take that risk! Please help.
2019-8-19
Use props
fans654b9724
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448799 ft
United States

I find myself now in the same situation. My Mavic Pro was working perfectly fine last time I flew it in January 2020. I went to fly it now in Sept 2020 and after an update it does not recognize the SD card (or other SD cards I've tried) and it says the gimbal is not connected. After downloading DJI Assistant 2 (not for Mavic)  v1.2.5 I saw that I had the 1.04.0500 software on both the controller and the Mavic Pro so I attempted to refresh several times with each of my 3 batteries and all failed after hitting 40% on the update and the unit first rebooting. I also tried downgrading to 1.04.0400 with the same result. I've done a bunch of searches and none show me any solution. I hope that someone from DJI can give me an official solution. I've loved my Mavic Pro since I first got it during the 2017 pre-order rush and it has performed flawlessly every time and never crashed or hit anything. I love this product and want to continue enjoying it. Please help!!!
2020-9-6
Use props
jprr
lvl.1
Italy

I find myself now in the same situation
there is none of the dji that can give us a beta version to help us with this problem and update? Is it possible that at a certain point you have to buy another drone? is absurd
hope the administrators
DJI Thor
DJI Susan
DJI Elektra
DJI Mindy
2020-9-7
Use props
jprr
lvl.1
Italy

2020-9-7
Use props
djiuser_M35GACw0E6EW
New

United States

I have the same issue with my mavic pro. I updated firmware on 10-2-2020 and now gimbal does not work correctly. The MP will not recognize any SD card. Same error message when I try to refresh firmware. Stops at 40% . DJI please send out a fix
2020-10-10
Use props
fansd947d727
New
Switzerland

Hello,

Has anyone found a solution as I have the same problem since  last week.
Sd card cannot be recognized and gimbal is disconnected.
Thank you
2021-1-10
Use props
fansaa15a8b4
lvl.1

Croatia

Hello,

Has anyone found a solution as I have the same problem?
2021-1-26
Use props
magkarl
New

Norway

Please!! Any update on this?
I've the same problem!
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules