1156 4 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
barryporter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549383 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
  Can anyone help. My osmo pro with x5 camera has stopped. When i power it on the camera flashes green 12-13 times and then one red . The camera does not move at all. The handle is flashing green on the right hand side. I tried to see the firmware on the app but it just shows N/A. Ive also tried to update the firmware with a new card

2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your unit prior to experience this scenario? Do we have a chance to use a spare camera or Zenmuse X3 to isolate the problem to see if this would only occur in one camera? Would it be possible if you could provide us the firmware that you've applied on your Osmo Pro to possibly rectify this situation? I would recommend reformatting the SD card and re-flash the firmware of the Osmo Pro. You may get the latest firmware for the Osmo using the link below.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pro-and-raw/info

You may follow our video tutorial for reflashing the firmware of the Osmo Pro.

2019-3-12
Use props
barryporter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549383 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-12 13:30
Hi. we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your unit prior to experience this scenario? Do we have a chance to use a spare camera or Zenmuse X3 to isolate the problem to see if this would only occur in one camera? Would it be possible if you could provide us the firmware that you've applied on your Osmo Pro to possibly rectify this situation? I would recommend reformatting the SD card and re-flash the firmware of the Osmo Pro. You may get the latest firmware for the Osmo using the link below.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pro-and-raw/info

Ive tried updating the firmware. The left light on the handle stays yellow and the right light on the handle stays green. The X5 flashs 9-10 times green and then the red light fashs red one . There is no movement from the X5 although the fan comes on after a few minutes, I was using it on Saturday night and it died after 30 mins
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

barryporter Posted at 3-12 14:39
Ive tried updating the firmware. The left light on the handle stays yellow and the right light on the handle stays green. The X5 flashs 9-10 times green and then the red light fashs red one . There is no movement from the X5 although the fan comes on after a few minutes, I was using it on Saturday night and it died after 30 mins

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Have you tried to connect your mobile device and check if you could get a live feed or possibly an error message on the application? Did you try to update the firmware using different SD card aside from the new SD card that you've tried? If this problem would persist, I would recommend sending the unit to our facility for further evaluation. You may contact our support using the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-3-12
Use props
Barry Porter
New

United Kingdom

Yes tried all that . Can get a feed on my tablet . Tried new as card also . Only thing comes on on the x5 is the fan after a few mins
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules