Imu
670 6 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1229938 ft
Canada

Trying to calibrate imu p4   after 5sec  picture of my  bird on side appears  stays there  tried multiple times only goes to 2/6 any IDEAS????? was running for 20 min
2019-3-11
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Marcy,

Not sure, but you may have the P4 on the wrong side.  Look real careful at the image to see if you have it on the wrong side.  I had that problem and once I got it on the right side it went quickly.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-12
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Marcy,

Another point, I seem to remember that there might have been a problem with the image.  This may require a little more imagination than normal.  Good luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Marcy. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with calibrating the IMU of your DJI Phantom 4. I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to properly calibrate the IMU of the said drone. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-3-12
Use props
Marcy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1229938 ft
Canada

Thanks for the info  i was doing it wrong imu up now to calibrate compass
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information Marcy. I will be posting another official DJI Tutorial Video on how to properly calibrate the compass of your DJI Phantom 4. I hope this helps. Please keep us posted on the said issue for additional help. Thank you.

2019-3-12
Use props
Goldenseal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487034 ft
United States

If you follow the man in the video doing compass calibration, don't wear your watch like he did.
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules