IF THAT'S HOW IT HAS TO BE!
831 24 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350148 ft
United States

Feeling completely disrespected. Not at all by anyone on this forum. You all are awesome and have learned so much from all of you even if you don't know.  I went incognito without signing up for this site until I had something to offer.  There are some amazing pilots on here that have truly inspired me to be the best my capabilities have to offer.  Through flying the spark for a long while now, I think that my capabilities are finally firmly coming to fruition. Please accept my apologies for past posts. Flying was the last thing I had due to recently unfortunate circumstances. Things will work themselves out and I still have thousands of pics and vids from my travels left in my archives. Recent experiences have made me realise how much flying means to me. If by any small chance, you have developed the passion that has grown in my soul, you will challenge me in creating something more than I have to offer with my time flying a spark. Let the games begin! With the utmost respect, lets have some fun trying to outdo each other

2019-3-11
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Sorry, I thought you were trying to get out of this forum...now you want to "let the games begin"???
2019-3-11
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Glad to hear that and that you changed your mind regarding deleting your account, apologies accepted and yes waiting for more of your good work, nice footage and thanks for sharing
2019-3-11
Use props
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

You had me the instant the music started   Nice video!
2019-3-11
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

What a change. I glad you stay.
2019-3-12
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

I have no idea what happend before, but always great to have forum members who love good music!!
And making video`s ofcourse....

Many happy landings,
Cheers
JJB
2019-3-12
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Nice video, great job!
2019-3-12
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Nice video, great job!
2019-3-12
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 3-11 22:15
Sorry, I thought you were trying to get out of this forum...now you want to "let the games begin"???

Quick question: Judging by my videos, do I seem like a person who doesn't understand what is going on when it comes to flying a drone? I'm going somewhere with this and I promise it's respectful.
2019-3-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.
2019-3-12
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

Thank you all for the kind words
2019-3-12
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Good song!
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're very glad to know that you've decided to stay in our DJI Forum. We have lots of DJI Forum members that could provide recommendations to improve your film making or flying your drone. You can always share your work here and treat our forum as your second home. We do appreciate supporting our DJI Products.
2019-3-12
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

Nice video
2019-3-12
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

ok then...?
2019-3-12
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

I love your video Shawn!  You can't go wrong with Hendrix
2019-3-12
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Nice work. Glad you decided to stick around.
2019-3-12
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

Im I the only one that would like an explanation?
2019-3-12
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

Proteous Posted at 3-12 15:55
Im I the only one that would like an explanation?

As soon as I can get an explination as to why a company such as DJI cant delete a simple forum account without deleting everything in my flight records? So, why not make the best of it. Nobody on here did me wrong. Driving my point home that I am not some idiot! So please, Indulge me with an explination. Sounds like a load of BS to me.
2019-3-13
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

You seem like a smart person
2019-3-13
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

SMCORNW4 Posted at 3-13 03:38
As soon as I can get an explination as to why a company such as DJI cant delete a simple forum account without deleting everything in my flight records? So, why not make the best of it. Nobody on here did me wrong. Driving my point home that I am not some idiot! So please, Indulge me with an explination. Sounds like a load of BS to me.

Im sorry if you misunderstood me , I was trying to find out and im sure others where thinking the same as to why u wanted your account deleted in the first place, but its ok its your business, sorry If I offended you
2019-3-13
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

Proteous Posted at 3-13 03:56
Im sorry if you misunderstood me , I was trying to find out and im sure others where thinking the same as to why u wanted your account deleted in the first place, but its ok its your business, sorry If I offended you

You havent disrespected me at all but, you did give me an idea. Maybe instead of making another drone video, I will use the skills I have developed in an effort to showcase my work, to showcase DJI's customer service practices. I dont want to perpetuate the situation but, maybe I should. Everyone deserves an explination right?
2019-3-13
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

SMCORNW4 Posted at 3-13 04:06
You havent disrespected me at all but, you did give me an idea. Maybe instead of making another drone video, I will use the skills I have developed in an effort to showcase my work, to showcase DJI's customer service practices. I dont want to perpetuate the situation but, maybe I should. Everyone deserves an explination right?

As an adult, maybe that would be a little childish. I do feel like an idiot because of how I acted initially. I was, and still kind of am, feeling disrespected. It has understandably led to making people question why is this dude mad? On the other hand, I am trying to figure out how to turn this heaping turd of a situation (for myself) into something positive.
2019-3-13
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

Sorry about the rant, I'm not trying to say anything bad about anyone! Really a positive guy. So,  I will post an explanation.  Thanks for all the kind words about my videos thus far.  Really appreciate all the comments since they inspire me to do better.
2019-3-14
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
United States

i like these low passes. nice video!
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules