A Couple Questions for You Guys Who Know What You're Doing!
416 2 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apollo11capcom
lvl.2
United States

Because I'm struggling with the simple things apparently...
I suspected there was more than one speed for slow motion, so I got online and looked around and sure enough, there appears to be a 200 fps setting. However, following the instructions on how to activate this setting is getting me nowhere! I put my OP in slowmo mode, plugged into Mimo, and tried touching the little settings box on the left hand side with no result... no settings box opened for me, nothing. Tapped over and over suspecting my dry fingertips weren't registering on the screen, but nothing. Am I doing it wrong, or was 200 fps done away with?

My other question is regarding the "gimbal easy control" on/off setting. Can someone tell me what that does? I haven't been able to figure out exactly what's turning on and off with that switch.

Thanks for your help.
2019-3-11
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

I don't think the 200 fps option in the test units ever made it's way to the retail units/firmware. It would have been nice to have it though...

As far as I know the easy control option joins the mimo app gimbal movement (touch) controls into one.
2019-3-11
Use props
Apollo11capcom
lvl.2
United States

CemAygun Posted at 3-11 21:43
I don't think the 200 fps option in the test units ever made it's way to the retail units/firmware. It would have been nice to have it though...

As far as I know the easy control option joins the mimo app gimbal movement (touch) controls into one.

Gotcha, thanks!
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules