Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem removing old slaves from controller list
919 1 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cpl666k9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3051 ft

United States

I recently purchased a used, I believe, earlier model Inspire 1 v.2.  The Master controller and Inspire communicate with each other as far as being able to start the motors and use the camera.  I have not put the blades on as I still have much to learn.

This Inspire was purchased so my wife and I could do something together.  I purchased another used controller of the same model as our master.  I set this controller as slave with no issues.  The slave controller turns on and will show video through the Inspire X3 camera and will take pictures or video through the iPad tablet.

Problem is the salve controller will not control the gimbal, but the master controller does.

Both controllers have the most current firmware and software.

My master controller shows the slave controller RCBH14 but also show a RC0262 slave with a blue icon to the left.  I have tried numerous times to swipe the slaves to the left to bring up the delete icon but when I press the delete icon it just slides back to the left out of view.  

I have reset both controllers.  I have removed and reinstalled DJIGO.  I have watched numerous videos and all show swipe to the left and hit delete and the slave controller will be deleted.

Thanks for any help.  I will be cross posting this to another forum.

Tony

Master About

Master About

Master Remote

Master Remote

Slave About

Slave About

Slave Remote

Slave Remote
2019-3-12
Use props
cpl666k9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3051 ft

United States

_ Never mind - figured it out. Don't need to link. What the manual doesn't tell you is that you have to tap on the master controller from the list on the slave device. Then you can request link and request gimbal control. Confirmation messages appear on the master device, that you also must confirm. Once it's working correctly, the light on the slave controller glows light blue.  Mine still shows a light purplish color.
(Info copied from another site)
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules