Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

anyone else getting this crap, I have this problem now,

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... .60936/#post-693619
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the Inconvenience. This concern already forwarded to our developer and they are currently rectifying it. As of the time being, you may use a lower version of Windows or use A Mac. Again We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2019-3-12
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

buying a Mac or changing my operating system to a lower version is NOT an option
2019-3-12
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3421503 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-12 09:18
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the Inconvenience. This concern already forwarded to our developer and they rectify it. As of the time being, you may use a lower version of Windows or use A Mac. Again We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

I've already tried running in compatibility mode for all previous windows versions back to Windows 95. That option doesn't work.
2019-3-12
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

raven swe Posted at 3-12 09:24
buying a Mac or changing my operating system to a lower version is NOT an option

Version 1.1.2 DOES work for Calibrating VPS etc, but not for Firmware up/downgrades
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

raven swe Posted at 3-12 09:24

I understand about that. No worries our developer working on it and rectifying it. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Elsmeghead Posted at 3-12 10:12
I've already tried running in compatibility mode for all previous windows versions back to Windows 95. That option doesn't work.[view_image]

Sorry to hear that. How about using a native Windows 7/8 being installed on your PC have you tried it? Please keep us posted. Thanks.
2019-3-12
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-12 10:54
Sorry to hear that. How about using a native Windows 7/8 being installed on your PC have you tried it? Please keep us posted. Thanks.

Just tried installing 2.0.6 on my Windows 7 64bit laptop. No go. Is this DJI trying to steal more information?
2019-3-13
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is an expired/revoked certificate. The moderator has no clue what he/she is talking about.  There is NOTHING you can do. DJI dropped the ball and the certificate authority appears to have revoked the cert. The only fix will be for DJI to replace the cert/authority and republish the application with the new certificate.
2019-3-13
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bob Brown Posted at 3-13 06:06
It is an expired/revoked certificate. The moderator has no clue what he/she is talking about.  There is NOTHING you can do. DJI dropped the ball and the certificate authority appears to have revoked the cert. The only fix will be for DJI to replace the cert/authority and republish the application with the new certificate.

I agree. But it's worth doing all their silly little tasks to prove that they haven't got a clue.
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Elsmeghead Posted at 3-13 05:37
Just tried installing 2.0.6 on my Windows 7 64bit laptop. No go.[view_image] Is this DJI trying to steal more information?

I apologize for the Inconvenience, No worries I already get in touch with our developers and forwarded this, and waiting for the feedback. Will go back here once I have the answer. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-13
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad I got the mac.
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now