Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
firmware
970 5 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rajveer singh
lvl.1
India

hey, i want to downgrade the firmware my drone 01.04.0602 .............witch is not available in dji assistant 2 right now....... how can i
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what is the reason why do you need to downgrade the firmware of your Phantom 4 Pro? Please keep us posted for further assistance.
2019-3-12
Use props
Rajveer singh
lvl.1
India

DJI Tony Posted at 3-12 13:38
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what is the reason why do you need to downgrade the firmware of your Phantom 4 Pro? Please keep us posted for further assistance.

thanks for replay tony .....because with that updated firmware i can not able  to run my dji ultimate app ...properly ....
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rajveer singh Posted at 3-14 23:41
thanks for replay tony .....because with that updated firmware i can not able  to run my dji ultimate app ...properly ....

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. May we know what is the version of your DJI GO 4 app and the mobile device that you're using? I would like to ask what specific problem that you encounter while using the app and the latest firmware? Have you tried to use a different mobile device to isolate the situation? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
Rajveer singh
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 3-20 09:41
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. May we know what is the version of your DJI GO 4 app and the mobile device that you're using? I would like to ask what specific problem that you encounter while using the app and the latest firmware? Have you tried to use a different mobile device to isolate the situation? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks ....i change my device now it is working fine  
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rajveer singh Posted at 9-12 01:03
Thanks ....i change my device now it is working fine

Hi, thanks for your update. We're glad that you manage to fix  the problem with your unit and again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it may caused. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules