RC connection with DJI Flight Simulator
1019 2 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stephen Dyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223 ft
United States

Just noticed a lack of connection when I tried to run the Flight Simulator on my PC.
FYI, running FS in 'free' mode.

Using the left side micro on the controller to a USB on my workstation & no recognition, no takeoff..
I tried a few adapters to attempt to connect the controller using the bottom USB, no luck there.
Tried a new cable, too.

However, when I connect the RC to my phone (Samsung S7), no problems launching DJIG4, using the original DJI short cable.

The DJI supplied cable I use is the micro usb 'type a', I believe, into the RC where the ubiqitous 'micro usb b' into the phone is the one most Android folks are familiar with.
They are almost identical except for the small angled corners of the micro b.
Will have to look for a longer micro usb 'type a' cable to try connecting to the PC to see if I am having problems with that port on the left side of the RC.

I had this running the other day, getting ready for spring flying, but no luck of the Irish for me today.

Any thoughts or similar problems to help console me?

2019-3-12
Use props
Pablo Hati
New
Brazil

hey man. I had that problem to and with a lot of search i found a blog saying the simulator dont support Mavic 2 RC yet . I dont know if thats true but..
2019-3-12
Use props
Stephen Dyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223 ft
United States

Pablo Hati Posted at 3-12 16:30
hey man. I had that problem to and with a lot of search i found a blog saying the simulator dont support Mavic 2 RC yet . I dont know if thats true but..

Pablo
I'm running a Mavik Air and concerned the port on the RC may be damaged.
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules