Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Everyone,

I had to re-download the DJI Assistant 2 software from the DJI download page and ran into problem when installing it onto Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803.

When launching the installer it fails and gives the error message "this app has been blocked for your protection".

Here is how to bypass that error.

Click on the Start Window and typ CMD to pull up the Command Window. Then right click the CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

When you are in the Command Window point to the location of your .exe file and hit enter. Example: C:\Users\Profile Name\Downloads\DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4.exe

It should then launch the installer and walk you through the process. Hope this helps some people.
2019-3-12
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

What is the DJI Assistant 2 used for?
2019-7-29
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

G37 Mavic Pro Posted at 7-29 23:08
What is the DJI Assistant 2 used for?

For connecting your drone to your computer for installing any Firmware updates that are available and there is also a flight simulator that allows you to practice flying your drone on your computer.
2019-7-30
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 7-30 11:26
For connecting your drone to your computer for installing any Firmware updates that are available and there is also a flight simulator that allows you to practice flying your drone on your computer.

Hurley, thank you very much. This is something I definitely can use.
2019-7-30
Use props
alicjohn
New

Pakistan

Thanks for great question i am also facing this issue.
2019-8-1
Use props
Kchamp33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3438 ft
United States

I can't get the assistant2 to recognize my air3. I downloaded the correct version but when I plug it into the usb port on my computer nothing happens.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kchamp33 Posted at 11-25 11:14
I can't get the assistant2 to recognize my air3. I downloaded the correct version but when I plug it into the usb port on my computer nothing happens.

Hi, Kchamp. Is this for Windows? Can you please try the steps below and see if it will help? ( feel free to skip steps that were already tried )
1. Make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2 software. https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2. Ensure the connected device(remote controller or drone) is powered on.
3. Reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software.
4. Turn off the Firewall. (This step is only for Win.)
5. Replace the USB cable connected to the unit and PC. (for those pc with C port only, please use type-C to type-C rather than OTG+type-C);
6. Install the driver manually, here are the steps: (This step is only for Win.)
① Unplug and plug in the USB cable or use another USB cable. --> In WIN7 or a later system, turn off the antivirus program on the computer. Reinstall DJI Assistant 2. --> Manually re-install the driver.
② Right-click “My Computer” --> “Administration” --> Select “Device Manager”, and check the drivers that should be installed in Windows (as shown in the figure).

7. Please try using a different computer if possible.
8. Try waiting to connect the aircraft to the computer until the aircraft has been powered on for at least 20 seconds.
If you try all the above actionable methods and the connection still does not respond. Please send the units back to us for testing. You can submit a repair request using this link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules