Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pauschpage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3595830 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hey there!

Yesterday i wanted to go live from my Mavic 2 Pro to a facebook business page. I did this several times some months ago already.

It seems, that this isn‘t possible with the lates iOS Dji Go 4 app anymore.

When i go to the Livestream settings, i see my name and profile picture from Facebook.

By clicking on it, i normally see my Business pages where i could stream onto.
But they are not there.

I tried to reinstall the Go 4 App
Remove and add permissions on Facebook
Check Permissions on the Business Page

The sites don‘t appear anymore.

This is an important feature for me, people just love when i fly live over our snowy mountains.

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Thanks in advance
Christian
9C23F201-37F9-4B10-9381-A8153437AFF2.png
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. This concern has already been escalated to our developer and they working on it. Our developer will fix this, as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.
2019-3-13
Use props
rclivesay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 821339 ft
United States

I am having the same problem and it affects my business since I live stream for clients on certain ocassions.
2019-3-17
Use props
Dare2fly Cabarete
New

Dominican Republic

Has this issue been resolved for anyone? I’m still unable to livestream to my business page.
2019-4-24
Use props
Tanya Kalinova
New

Bulgaria

Any chance the developers are able to fix already this? Months after the complaints and the reply fro DJI Gamora (see a few post above), that the "concern has already been escalated to our developer and they working on it", there is still no resloution.
2019-11-29
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3878802 ft
  • >>>
Canada

rclivesay Posted at 3-17 16:32
I am having the same problem and it affects my business since I live stream for clients on certain ocassions.

Same issue here. Tried multiple platforms to sub-stream through onto my facebook business page but the delay was terrible.
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules