Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
See the video
890 3 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuisMiguel
New
Flight distance : 105 ft

Spain

Hello!
Can I use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 for watching the videos of DJI phantom IV? At the moment I can´t see the telemetry data but not the image or video.
The camera of Tablets works fine but i dont know how get the image from camera of dron phantom IV.
Thanks!
2019-3-13
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

No creo que sea problema de tu tablet en principio , intenta hacerlo en modo avion a ver si se sioluciona ó .A ver si este video te ayuda, quiza te saltaste algo en la configuracion :

2019-3-13
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you've used this said device during your flight with DJI Phantom 4 Pro, you should be able to locate the cache files in the DJI GO 4 application under"Editor" section which are in the lower resolution. However, if you need the original files then you may need to use a card reader and export the SD card files into your computer then transfer it to your tablet for you to be able to play it. Hope that his information would help you in regards to your query.
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules