Lack of Support from DJI Support
755 3 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozzie_Flyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264626 ft
Australia

Has anyone else had the issue of being absolutely stonewalled by the script reading support team that you get when you call the only number DJI gives?

I sent my drone back for a factory warrenty issue. It took 3 weeks for me to get a drone back and with in 30seconds of its maiden flight I was getting errors. I didn't pay alot of money for a drone to have it replaced by a defective referbed drone. Calling support and you get no help at all the conversation just goes around in cirles.

DJI, I'm very dissapointed. I need to know how i can get my money back for my care refresh insurance!

Can anyone offer advice.

Thanks Steve
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Steve, we are deeply sorry for the troubles with the drone and the unpleasant experience with our support team, may we have more details of what happened? What was the error message during the flight?
2019-3-13
Use props
Ozzie_Flyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264626 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-13 00:43
Hi Steve, we are deeply sorry for the troubles with the drone and the unpleasant experience with our support team, may we have more details of what happened? What was the error message during the flight?

Hi DJI Mindy. Sorry for the delay in  reply. I ended up getting my money back from the retailer due to the very disappointing customer service. I do how ever need to get a refund from DJI for my Care Refresh insurance. Since I no longer have a drone. I still have a $1000 worth of accessories that I bought after the drone that i now have no use for.
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ozzie_Flyer Posted at 4-5 00:18
Hi DJI Mindy. Sorry for the delay in  reply. I ended up getting my money back from the retailer due to the very disappointing customer service. I do how ever need to get a refund from DJI for my Care Refresh insurance. Since I no longer have a drone. I still have a $1000 worth of accessories that I bought after the drone that i now have no use for.

Sorry again for all the unpleasant experience with our customer service and product, if your DJI Care Refresh was purchased from our online store, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the refund receipt and the order number, the team will help.
But we are unable to refund the accessories, you may ask other users to see if anyone needs them.
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules