Android v01.04.0500/V4.3.11-combo issue free?
741 4 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lambie
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi all!

I haven't flown my MP for quite a while now, and since some recent FW- and App-versions seemed to have some issues, my FW is still at v01.04.0100 and my Sony Z5c android phone still runs DJI GO 4.2.16. I however see that the latest FW version is v01.04.0500 and Android-App version is V4.3.11. Does anybody of you know if it will be worth it (and safe!) to upgrade to the latest versions (with my Sony Z5c), or would it be better to stick with my current configuration?

Regards, Lambie
2019-3-13
Use props
MavSpa_user
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Stick to your own FW, and for Mavic Pro android version 4.1.22 is the most stable one on almost android versions. You have it all.I will talk you at PM in dutch.
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for the inquiry. We would recommend updating the firmware of your aircraft and also the application for us to be able to maximize the usage of your drone. However, it seems that the mobile device that you're using is not included on our phone compatibility. Using a mobile device that is not included on our compatible mobile device list with our DJI GO 4 app and Mavic Pro doesn't mean the app will not work but I'm afraid that the behavior of the application may change if there will be an update of the app or firmware and since this said mobile device hasn't tested and recommended by our engineers, therefore, we couldn't guarantee if it still works flawlessly. You may refer to our recommended mobile devices for Mavic Pro. We do appreciate your understanding.

2019-3-13
Use props
Lambie
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 3-13 10:10
Hi, thank you for the inquiry. We would recommend updating the firmware of your aircraft and also the application for us to be able to maximize the usage of your drone. However, it seems that the mobile device that you're using is not included on our phone compatibility. Using a mobile device that is not included on our compatible mobile device list with our DJI GO 4 app and Mavic Pro doesn't mean the app will not work but I'm afraid that the behavior of the application may change if there will be an update of the app or firmware and since this said mobile device hasn't tested and recommended by our engineers, therefore, we couldn't guarantee if it still works flawlessly. You may refer to our recommended mobile devices for Mavic Pro. We do appreciate your understanding.

[view_image]

Dear Tony,
Thanks for your reply. But what exactly do you mean with 'to maximize the usage of your drone'. Will the latest FW/App-combination add more features to my MP, compared to my current configuration. If not, I'd probably better stay safe...
Regards, Lambie
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lambie Posted at 3-13 12:18
Dear Tony,
Thanks for your reply. But what exactly do you mean with 'to maximize the usage of your drone'. Will the latest FW/App-combination add more features to my MP, compared to my current configuration. If not, I'd probably better stay safe...
Regards, Lambie

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Since you're not running the latest firmware version, you may not get the optimization and added features for the aircraft. You may refer to the "Released Notes" on our website for you to determine what are the added features and optimization with the firmware updates that we have released recently.
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules