1976 5 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zion183
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36 ft
Israel

Hello,

I have a osmo mobile 2 that works fine but when I press the M button, the pan motor not straight, I tried to calibrate the stabilizer and everything was good but not yet straight, always turning right,

Is there an option to re-determine its center point?

best regards
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that. Before turning on the Osmo mobile 2 make sure you properly balance it horizontally. You may check this video tutorial and use as your reference. Best regards!
2019-3-13
Use props
zion183
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36 ft
Israel

I made the balance but the problem was not solved
2019-3-13
Use props
psiman
lvl.1

Brazil

Mine was working fine but now when I pan right or left it goes up and down. I tried to delete the app, recalibrate but nothing works. Is there any way to do a hard reset?

Firmware: 2.2.0.30
2019-3-18
Use props
Carlojazz
New
Italy

psiman Posted at 2019-3-18 20:26
Mine was working fine but now when I pan right or left it goes up and down. I tried to delete the app, recalibrate but nothing works. Is there any way to do a hard reset?

Firmware: 2.2.0.30

I have the same problem, tried to find the way to reset it or reload the firmware but nothing found
2-19 19:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Carlojazz Posted at 2-19 19:48
I have the same problem, tried to find the way to reset it or reload the firmware but nothing found

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please check whether the mobile phone is parallel to the mobile phone holder Also check whether the mobile phone holder is parallel to the tilt axis arm and then perform auto calibration with DJI GO. Have a nice day.
2-20 00:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules