Firmware update notice
1197 2 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rbeisaw83
lvl.1

United States

I could be oblivious to something, somewhere, but is it possible to see when firmware updates are released for say the Matrice 210 without getting everthing fired up and connected to the dji assistant or crystal sky? Is it documented somewhere online where i can review dates of firmware releases?

Ryan B
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You will be prompted on the application if there will be a new firmware update with our product for as long as your device is connected to the aircraft. However, if you would like to know what is the latest firmware version of your unit, you could also check the Released Note of the product using the link below and be able to determine the changes within this particular firmware version. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/matrice-200-series/info#downloads
2019-3-13
Use props
DarrenT
lvl.2

United States

Hello DJI Tony, I’ve been hit hard by the Windows issue that this latest Firmware was released for. However, it only has fixed half of the issue, that being the install but not the “network connection error” for no reason.

Any idea on that? It seems odd that tech support would acknowledge my issue, say they’ve identified it, but then release a half of a patch.

Thanks
2019-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules