2590 3 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansefff62a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12382 ft
Germany

Hi,

I can not find SkyTalk   on my Smart Controller. Where   do I find  it or  how can I install it?

(found the thread with the hint to the developer options,  activated it there, but does still not show up anywhere)

thx
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry.  The DJI Smart Controller does not have the SkyTalk function at launch. The SkyTalk function will be added in a future firmware update. No worries, if this function would be supported soon, our valued customers will be notified. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-13
Use props
Aricus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-13 09:07
Hi, thanks for the inquiry.  The DJI Smart Controller does not have the SkyTalk function at launch. The SkyTalk function will be added in a future firmware update. No worries, if this function would be supported soon, our valued customers will be notified. Thank you for understanding.

DJI might want to change it's webpage then, it flat out says:

DJI SMART CONTROLLER
The DJI Smart Controller is designed to maximize your outdoor flying experience with the Mavic 2 or other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0.[1] A 5.5-inch built-in screen displays clear, bright images, even under challenging conditions. Intuitive controls and pre-installed features like SkyTalk and the DJI GO 4 app get you up in the air quicker, clearer, and more conveniently than ever before.

If it's not pre-installed then it's just flat out misleading and lying to customers
2019-4-11
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Aricus Posted at 4-11 11:24
DJI might want to change it's webpage then, it flat out says:

DJI SMART CONTROLLER

I have to agree on that!!
2019-4-11
Use props