Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 BLOCKED, Windows 10
123Next >
46340 96 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_piQtQf0hhq4j
New
Flight distance : 3583 ft
Finland

So i bought my mavic air exactly 13th day of the month so while i wanted to calibrate i couldn't. Guess i will just return the drone back where i bought it from for a full refund. Your drones are good but not "800€ sitting in the bag inside the house until you release some kind of official information about the issue" good. My problem is not dji dropping the ball but failing to announce officially that they have a problem with one of their most important applications. I had to come here and read the whole thread. Not everyone owns Mac and if i should, you should specify it and stop doing windows versions altogether.

By the way not all workarounds work.
2019-3-20
Use props
chzman_42MDP
lvl.2

United States

Windows V1.2.4 2018-05-16 appears to be working
2019-3-20
Use props
mk1one
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612205 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue, not flown since October last year. I came to check for updates now the weather is getting better and can't do anything. I keep getting the blocked message, not good.
2019-3-20
Use props
AfCatts
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65538 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-13 08:29
Hi there, my apologies for the inconvenience. Our designated team is aware of this concern and we are currently working on it. As of the moment, if you have a different computer that you can use, I would suggest you try Mac or Windows 7 or 8 PC. Again, sorry for all the trouble and I appreciate your patience and support. Thank you.

I have tried to download on my MacBook Air but It doesn’t work there either! Please advise.
2019-3-20
Use props
AfCatts
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I bought DJI Goggles which ask for me to use Assistant 2 to update before I can use them! I can’t download it on either MS Windows 10. Laptop or MacBook Air - very frustrating!
2019-3-20
Use props
AfCatts
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Morawka Posted at 3-16 15:20
I can't update my DJI goggles either.  Both DJI assistant apps are unsigned now.   Microsoft has either revoked DJI's certificates, or DJI forgot to renew their certs.

I have same problem! Neither Windows 10 nor Apple IOS will work!!
2019-3-20
Use props
AfCatts
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I can't update my DJI goggles either.  Both DJI assistant apps are unsigned now.   Microsoft has either revoked DJI's certificates, or DJI forgot to renew their certs.

2019-3-20
Use props
fans1dce679f
Flight distance : 4518 ft
United States

I am also having the same problem!  Am in no way able to install Assistant 2 on my windows 10 PC!  Have tried disabling anti virus, and firewall.  Also tried the workaround making that change in the windows registry with no success.  Come on DJI, please fix this!!!!
2019-3-21
Use props
JackBlack18
New
Flight distance : 26414 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue.  this is just plain out wrong these drone are to expensive to have have such cheap software with all the non nfz incompetent maps ect.. not a happy customer from the start.
2019-3-21
Use props
Matei DONEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1858455 ft
Romania

For Mavic the problems has solved yesterday
2019-3-22
Use props
djiuser_S8obEyPDhdwA
lvl.2
United States

Matei DONEA Posted at 3-22 03:35
For Mavic the problems has solved yesterday

Which Mavic? I see in their downloads that the Assistant 2.0 is tagged for Mavic2 series.
2019-3-22
Use props
rodrigomancilla
New
United States

Same problem here ... I'm running latest Windows 10 Pro version and just plugged in my DJI Googles for an update (last time was December) and getting that dreaded message. Crazy thing is I AM the administrator and Windows not letting me run it.

DJI you need to work on your customer service ... this is rendering people with a useless tool
2019-3-22
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

Right! They seem to have gotten Assistant 2 for Pro fixed but I need to update my goggles. That's Assistant 2 before Pro 2. Now I have a $300.00 door stop.
2019-3-22
Use props
JOSE ANTONIO ESQUEMBRE
New

Spain

Hi. I just bought a Mavic Air in Spain and I check disappointed that I can not install the Flight Simulator or Assistant 2 because my PC system rejects it as dangerous.
What do I do, I return the drone of DJI for inoperative? I can not change my computer to an obsolete one, this does not make sense.
On the page it says that Assistant 2 for the Mavic Air will not have any more updates. What I do? I throw the Mavic Air in the trash?
Please solve this problem now or return the drone.
2019-3-23
Use props
TwinCityAerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1621188 ft
United States

I have the same problem. Lol, who uses machines with Windows 7 on them?
2019-3-23
Use props
Kamoer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130328 ft
United Kingdom

Just disable UAC.. its a few simple clicks in Regedit and restart machine... simple
2019-3-24
Use props
Alex Pepper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27956 ft
Mexico

I URGENTLY need to calibrate my  vision system! I am on VACATION on a CRUISE and I can´t use my drone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJI what kind of company are you that you cant fix this in more than 12 days!!!!

WE NEED A SOLUTION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!
2019-3-25
Use props
Misand
lvl.1
Spain

MadisonAreaDroneService Posted at 3-14 06:41
You can get around this for now, but you will have to change the Windows registry to allow the download and subsequent program usage to work.  

THX A LOT

Now it's working
2019-3-26
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

AfCatts Posted at 3-20 07:33

Since DJI says it isn't there problem with Windows version and to contact Microsoft
Guessing DJI will say it isn't there problem with iOS or OS-X and to contact Apple.

What's in common?  DJI.   But it is still Microsoft & Apple problem.  Go figure.
2019-3-26
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-26 10:57
Since DJI says it isn't there problem with Windows version and to contact Microsoft
Guessing DJI will say it isn't there problem with iOS or OS-X and to contact Apple.

Where do you see DJI saying they don't have a problem?  For all the versions they have fixed, they've specifically noted the problem they fixed.  The only one they haven't done yet is the one for the Spark/Mavic Air/Mavic Pro.  I'm sure they will release an update in the next few days for it.

In the meantime, there is no reason for anybody to "be grounded" over this.  Make the simple registry fix and reboot.  Run Assistant 2 to do what you need, then edit the registry back to original state and reboot again to undo the temporary workaround.

I'm not making an excuse for DJI because this should have never happened and should be fixed quicker than it has been, but they are fixing it and there is a very easy and quick workaround in the meantime.
2019-3-26
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

KlooGee Posted at 3-26 13:01
Where do you see DJI saying they don't have a problem?  For all the versions they have fixed, they've specifically noted the problem they fixed.  The only one they haven't done yet is the one for the Spark/Mavic Air/Mavic Pro.  I'm sure they will release an update in the next few days for it.

In the meantime, there is no reason for anybody to "be grounded" over this.  Make the simple registry fix and reboot.  Run Assistant 2 to do what you need, then edit the registry back to original state and reboot again to undo the temporary workaround.

I am sorry to hear that you're still having issues with the DJI Assitant 2. According to our engineers, the issue with the DJI Assistant 2 has been resolved from our end. I suggest you contact Microsoft to see if you need to configure some settings on your computer.

Obviously Microsoft has disabled / removed the following Root Certificates from it's truststore:  WoSign B94294BF91EA8FB64BE61097C7FB001359B676CB WoSign China 1632478D89F9213A92008563F5A4A7D312408AD6 WoSign ECC D27AD2BEED94C0A13CC72521EA5D71BE8119F32B WoSign G2 FBEDDC9065B7272037BC550C9C56DEBBF27894E1  Source: [url]https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/security/trusted-root/feb2019  Obviously DJI has botched on that. Additionally just today the Signing Certificate has expired (3/23/2019).[/url]
2019-3-26
Use props
danda9719
New
Flight distance : 440397 ft
Hungary

I have a working solution Turn off the network, and set the date manually 2017 It's working for me   
2019-3-26
Use props
djiuser_PR1vTHslVwJ7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

V1.2.5 now available at Dji downloads and all works

2019-3-27
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-26 15:11
I am sorry to hear that you're still having issues with the DJI Assitant 2. According to our engineers, the issue with the DJI Assistant 2 has been resolved from our end. I suggest you contact Microsoft to see if you need to configure some settings on your computer.

Just as I mentioned in my previous post that I thought they would be releasing the update soon, they have formally released the new version (v1.2.5) today resolving this issue.

They released fixes for various products on 3/14, 3/15, 3/19, 3/21, and now 3/27 all with documentation in the release notes about the problem they were fixing.  That doesn't seem like a company trying to hide from the issue.

I personally wouldn't take the word of an entry level support tech as DJI's official word over the official release notes documents made public for everybody to see..  It is possible the support tech just was confused on which product was being discussed.  Or they just could have been confused over which products were publicly available vs. ones that have been fixed but weren't publicly released yet.  It is too bad they don't train their entry level support techs better to help themselves find the correct answers when those answers are freely available for their customers to find.  DJI does need to seriously improve in this area.  
2019-3-27
Use props
fans06e12fdd
lvl.1

Ireland

Just downloaded v1.2.5  on both a Win 10 and Win 7 system. Application installs but when try to log into my account I am getting 'Network Error (1-302) .. Anyone know what may be causing this?
2019-3-27
Use props
jhc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 790761 ft
United States

user67d0c7985c Posted at 3-19 07:15
Still not fixed. Thousands of pounds worth of Matrice stuck on the ground and DJI can't fix their assistant. This is why the film industry has no respect for DJI.

Hello, I fly a mavic pro plat and a Matrice 600Pro. There is a different version of DJI ass 2 for the Matrice series, I'm having issues getting the two versions to co-exist on one lap-top.  Hope this helps, just sharing my experiences. We're all in this together.
2019-3-27
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

I just installed on the newest build of Windows 10 with zero issue...
I also have admin rights which is everyone's problem, if you can't figure out how to get your computer into admin mode or your on a work computer call your IT department and tell them you need admin priv to install a program for work! that's why you should have IT departments
2019-3-27
Use props
seajay
lvl.1
United States

Quick solution that does not require registry edit and generally making your computer a potential virus server:
2019-3-27
Use props
seajay
lvl.1
United States

The problem has popped up because the signing certificate for the application has been revoked.

Until DJI can get a new certificate and make a new build, this will persist.

QUICK FIX:  Run the program from a Command Prompt window, as administrator

Click Start -- type "command" and you should see the Command Prompt desktop app in the results.
RIGHT MOUSE on the name/icon and select "Run as administrator"

Inside the Command prompt window, change to the DJI software location:

C:\users\YourName>cd "c:\Program Files (x86)\DJI PRODUCT\DJI Assistant 2"
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI PRODUCT\DJI Assistant 2>"DJI Assistant 2.exe"

This will skip the certificate revocation check that is causing the problem.
If you are new, trying to install the application, the same technique works with the installer.
2019-3-27
Use props
Rui R
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi There, after update Assistant 2 V1.2.5 - 2019-03-27 i can now install the Assistant 2 but when i'm about to start session it tells "NETWORK ERROR (1-302)" and i can not enter Assistant 2. Solution Please......
2019-3-27
Use props
fansd92b0210
lvl.1
United States

Rui R Posted at 3-27 17:49
Hi There, after update Assistant 2 V1.2.5 - 2019-03-27 i can now install the Assistant 2 but when i'm about to start session it tells "NETWORK ERROR (1-302)" and i can not enter Assistant 2. Solution Please......

I am also getting the same Network Error code, which I did not have prior to this update.  DJI still can’t figure out their own software, and part of it is they are too aggressive on the personal data they record.   Their broad privacy disclosures are only telling half the story.   Be careful running DJI on systems.
2019-3-28
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3421503 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rui R Posted at 3-27 17:49

I'm getting the same "Network Error" on the new Assistant 2 For Phantom update, Firmware tab and can't login because there's no Verification Code!
Pulling my f***ing hair out now!
2019-3-28
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3421503 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Elsmeghead Posted at 3-28 07:17
I'm getting the same "Network Error" on the new Assistant 2 For Phantom update, Firmware tab and can't login because there's no Verification Code!
Pulling my f***ing hair out now!
[view_image]

OK This is what I've worked out so far...
DJI Assistant 2 WORKS! YAY!!
DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom DOESN'T WORK!!
Haven't tried the Mavic one yet...
2019-3-28
Use props
Matei DONEA
lvl.2
Romania

djiuser_S8obEyPDhdwA Posted at 3-22 12:01
Which Mavic? I see in their downloads that the Assistant 2.0 is tagged for Mavic2 series.

Update is for Mavic 2 but is ok for all Mavic
2019-4-5
Use props
Matei DONEA
lvl.2
Romania

Opinion please
https://youtu.be/cT8ldE7klus
and this
https://youtu.be/KJG9szarj8s
2019-4-5
Use props
dbyantis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71280 ft
United States

KlooGee Posted at 3-19 08:01
Although it is not ideal and DJI definitely needs to published a fixed version, there is no reason for your Matrice to be stuck on the ground.  There is a very easy temporary work around that will allow you to install and run the app just fine.

I am also unable to get Assistant to recognize the Mavic. I played the registry game and re-installed. it appears the drivers were installed, but unable to connect. I would like a valid signed set of drivers to help confirm what is happening. Can I get on a mailing list for when/if DJI releases signed drivers?
2019-4-6
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dbyantis Posted at 4-6 15:39
I am also unable to get Assistant to recognize the Mavic. I played the registry game and re-installed. it appears the drivers were installed, but unable to connect. I would like a valid signed set of drivers to help confirm what is happening. Can I get on a mailing list for when/if DJI releases signed drivers?

Which version of DJI Assistant 2 are you trying to use?  

If you have a Mavic 2, you will need to be using the newly released v2.0.7 that fixes the issue mentioned in this thread.  https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

If you are using a Spark, Mavic Air, or Mavic Pro, then you'll need v1.2.5 that was just released for those drones.  https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2

2019-4-6
Use props
dbyantis
lvl.3
United States

KlooGee Posted at 4-6 19:26
Which version of DJI Assistant 2 are you trying to use?  

If you have a Mavic 2, you will need to be using the newly released v2.0.7 that fixes the issue mentioned in this thread.  https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Thank you. I have tried the 2 1.2.5 but that has the same issues as previous versions. I have a Mavic Pro, will the v2.0.7 for Pro2 include proper drivers for Pro?
2019-4-7
Use props
dbyantis
lvl.3
United States

dbyantis Posted at 4-7 08:37
Thank you. I have tried the 2 1.2.5 but that has the same issues as previous versions. I have a Mavic Pro, will the v2.0.7 for Pro2 include proper drivers for Pro?

By installing the Mavic Pro 2 DJI assistant (the link is in the original msg), I was able to get the drivers installed, so Windows now correctly detects my Mavic Pro. Thank you.
2019-4-7
Use props
singgiha
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3583675 ft
Indonesia

MadisonAreaDroneService Posted at 3-14 06:41
You can get around this for now, but you will have to change the Windows registry to allow the download and subsequent program usage to work.  

thanks... it works for me...
2019-4-14
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules