Video jumpy
920 6 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phipps33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43258 ft

United States

I have a P3 standard. I downloaded the video from the SD card last night, but when I play it back the video jumps, ie plays a second or two and then stops, plays, stops and so on. I have noticed this same behavior on videos from a friends P4.

I’m thinking it’s an issue with my computer, but wanted to see if it is possibly somethjng in the drone.

I did reduce the resolution to 1080p from 2.7k last night, but haven’t had a chance to fly it and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Gary
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, you may lower the resolution first of the video recording to see if this scenario is due to the computer matter or within our product. You could consider using a different computer as well that could support the video resolution for further check. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-13
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sounds like you may need a faster computer.
2019-3-13
Use props
Phipps33
lvl.2

United States

ALABAMA Posted at 3-13 13:02
Sounds like you may need a faster computer.

That's what I'm thinking. This computer is probably at least 5 years old.
2019-3-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Phipps33 Posted at 3-13 15:38
That's what I'm thinking. This computer is probably at least 5 years old.

Try downloading a free copy of VLC Media Player and install it, that may do a better job than the player you are currently using.
2019-3-15
Use props
Phipps33
lvl.2

United States

Geebax Posted at 3-15 02:55
Try downloading a free copy of VLC Media Player and install it, that may do a better job than the player you are currently using.

Thanks! I'll give that a shot.
2019-3-15
Use props
Phipps33
lvl.2

United States

Geebax Posted at 3-15 02:55

Well, I tried that, but same result. I'm guessing it's my computer. Time to upgrade!! LOL

2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules