Can not connect using Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablet
843 2 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ROCKABILLY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3442 ft
United States

I can not get connection to my Mavic 2 Pro using my Samsung Galaxy Tab EIf I unplug the cable from the tablet and plug it into my Samsung S7 I can connect to the Drone
Suggestions/ solution would be very much appreciated thanks
- Rockabilly
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that. Just to clarify, the Tablet won't connect the remote? And you can't get a live feed from the camera? for that one make sure the remote controller is already connected to the Aircraft, then use the bottom port from the remote and use the normal cable that you use with your device. However, you may give a try the manual linking the remote to the aircraft. Just look for the part linking the Aircraft using the combination button. Please keep us posted. Best regards!
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that. Just to clarify, the Tablet won't connect the remote? And you can't get a live feed from the camera? for that one make sure the remote controller is already connected to the Aircraft, then use the bottom port from the remote and use the normal cable that you use with your device. However, you may give a try the manual linking the remote to the aircraft. Just look for the part linking the Aircraft using the combination button. Please keep us posted. Best regards!
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules